Requesting a cf from jailbaitbarbie

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @word- I ignored her for the first two weeks. Walled her, TO TRY AND SETTLE IT PRIVATELY. Got ignored. Raged a little. ignored him some more. Hits kept coming. I walled him again. Got ignored again. And now we're here. Clearly you don't know everything about the situation.. Thanks though.
    And thanks, Lucifer.

2. you posted on the wall of someone who was farming you.

that is a no no. and that isn't ignoring it. first post i saw was from oct 7. many, many others have followed.

many farmers only farm because they think noob wall posts are funny.

IGNORE IT. jeez. noobs these days....

3. Lol here. Ill make it easier for those of you who are feeling too lazy to go to jbb's wall yourself:

Tried hitting back. Failed. Ignored him for a week. Posted this when Pinky challenged me to a 1v1:
    [​IMG]

Ignored him for another week. Got mad:
    [​IMG]

Ignored him for another week. Officially requested cf:
    [​IMG]

All posts on his wall by me have been ignored. And here we are :)

4. The post on JBB's wall from 26 days ago had nothing to do with his incomings  incomings started 4 days after that. Nice wall stalking though.

5. What would I suggest? If all else fails, outside assistance! Lol. Yes, it's text book bullying, so I may play myself if it continues .

6. Roch, you do have a way with theatrics don't you? If a suggestion as simple as mine previous is taken as "ganging up on" I suggest you stop listening to the bad voices putting you down and take what I said for what it was, a simple suggestion.

7. No, no. My comment had nothing to do with you, JAC. Obviously you weren't trolling me.
    I meant Eric and Word.

8. Lucifer, that was my first idea, but id like to have full troops in this game sometime in the decade, so I ruled it out. He's part of SK, wall an admin and explain it, if they aren't sympathetic they're nervous.

9. Roch, believe it or not, I'm not trolling you, I have some sort of investment of mine in this.

10. Wait... Why did SK come into this?

11. not trolling you, noob.

why am i always so misunderstood?

FIGHT BACK OR IGNORE IT

12. SK is your main clan, consider asking for help, they're a good clan.

13. word, just get. You're posting the same post over and over, and I have responded over and over. You are now spamming my thread (spam= posting the same or similar messages repeatedly. That's what you're doing.)

14. okay. i'm out. good luck.

15. @Eric- I know. Believe it or not, I'm the reason they're an active clan again. Anyway, I've talked to them- I'm just nervous getting them involved. I'd rather try to solve this diplomatically than get my clans involved in a dispute with SE.

16. In response to word's 2nd most pervious comment...

JBB is 3x bigger...
    How you expect Roch to hit back mistifies me... :|

17. whoops.
    *mystifies

18. My point exactly, Anarchy.

19. Actually your spy stats are big enough to get through, if you have, to use pots. You want a 1 v 1, it looks like you're already in one wether you want it or not.
    In kaw you don't always get the option of fighting an individual or even a clan your own size.just do the best you can.

Full pots and go as hard as you can, you may gain a bit more respect because wether intentional or not, your forum posts come across as annoying and whiny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.