Requesting a cf from jailbaitbarbie

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We try to hard to make our forums better, we just make it worse. Forums should be a bunch of rubbish, goss, drama, and obviously guides. But now people have to constantly clarify their reason for posting a thread..
    They posted it because they wanted to
    Don't like it? Don't post a comment...don't say 'attention seeker' you keep the thread alive. We can regulate our own forums by only posting on threads that interest you. Lame threads would die, threads that don't interest players would die. We don't need a movement either. Just brains.
    Promote logic!

2. Logic is like common sense. Not so common.

3. Lol no, they don't. I got exactly what I wanted from this. JailBait is finally addressing the situation with me. Regardless of what anybody here says, I got the end result I wanted :)

@Random- I agree. Its tiring having to explain myself over and over and over to people who didn't just read the thread. Alas too many people don't take me seriously enough for my opinion to matter. And many other newbs for that matter.

4. @Senorita- I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want anyone on this thread to think I was talking about them.

5. Roch, you know what..if you had a clan tag of a LB clan in your name I guarantee nobody would question your decisions, people hide behind clans now its the new thing. Forums made up of key board warriors too now, because while KaEB's happens out there..everyone here acts like a war veteran.
    I guess this isn't the place to look for logic..

6. Its a commonly known fact that common sense isnt common.

If people think im talking about them, they can come rage on my wall.

7. Here's a novel idea! I'm sure that I'm not the first person to think of this, but here it is. STOP flapping your gums on forums! You double talk more than anyone else that I can think of! Just STAHP!

8. Touch_Me you punk, how about instead of talking dribble all the time, you post something with some insight? At least Roch can take some hits, you get your stats bigger, I'll teach you what Roch is going through if you like?

Oh wait, that's right, I'm not a coward.
    :|

This thread pisses me off to so many levels...

Thankyou Roch, Word, Farr and Senorita for showing some intelligence... :)

Oh well, noobs get back to rambling and hating...

9. If you can't listen to people's opinions, or here what they have to say (even if it's frequently), why the hell would you be on a public forum...?

(Senorita, there's some more great use of common sense... :lol: )

10. Anarchy summed it up 

11. @ Anarchy
    I whole hearted agree that Touch is an idiot, but you certainly aren't the one to call him/her/it out on it.

12. Strange that you see intelligence in my posts. Thats one area im "lacking" in.

Common sense should be renamed :|

13. Why am I 'certainly not the one to call him/her out about it'...?

I'll call them out, so have others, I whether you agree with that, I too be honest couldn't give a greater flip...

14. @Weird barcode..
    And you think you are?

15. Senorita, If I were to compare you to the average forumer nowadays... You'd be up around Einstein levels...

:lol:

16. The average forummer right now has plenty of brains, however when and where they choose to use them is another question.

17. ^ And you say you aren't intelligent...

True that, though you have to question whether they really are there sometimes...

18. I stand by my point. Only i really know whether i have brains ;))

19. Haha...

Though what if they don't, what if they had some alien, midget, noob sitting inside their head...

Seems legit to me?

(I think this thread needs a lock now...)

20. I think we need more not Uk not USA mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.