Requesting a cf from jailbaitbarbie

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like I said. If he thinks it's whining, so be it. Rationalizing, or attempting to, will only result in me getting ganged up on and being made to be stupid.

2. I disagree though. I'm not whining. Lol. I've just been putting off this 1v1 forever, waiting for hits to stop, and they never do.

3. Guess i must be, she asked for a 1v1, jbb gave her it, now shes whining bout it. Nuff said.

4. No. Jbb has been hitting me since long before I requested a 1v2

5. why are you trying to negotiate a private ceasefire on a public forum?

6. Because he won't respond to my wall posts. I needed to get his attention somehow.
    Also; I posted my thread asking for a 1v1 ten days ago. Incoming from job have been happening for at least three weeks.

7. For attention? Which is the reason it all started in the first place lol

8. don't you have a clan? clans tend to be helpful for dealing with unwanted advances.

no reason for this to be on the forums. you are just making it worse on yourself.

9. Roch, I think you're going about this wrong, you've given JBB two vital pieces of information.
    1) you care you're being farmed, this serves as his/her fuel and keeps motivation to hit you high.
    2) she obviously doesn't like you, yet you keep making your presence known to her and continue to interact in forums/wherever else you interact at a public level.

10. BadmanG, your ability to cpmperhend the situation, is about as good as a brick wall, and that's in insult to the wall.

So I ask you, in your next reply, think hard about it.
    (Don't hurt yourself.)

:)

11. Uhm, I run a training clan. Loads of help ill be getting from them.

12. I wish i could comprehend what on earth you just wrote.

13. Okay? So Eric, I'm not allowed to talk in forums or WC anymore? Just my presence gets jbb's goat? That's what you're implying. Which is exactly what I thought. He's trying to get me to shut up.
    It won't work.

14. I have done absolutely nothing that has anything to do with JailBaitBarbie. If he seriously is only continuously hitting me because I continue to post on forums and in WC periodically, then I guess I will never get my cf. Because I will never stop socializing in this game.

15. 

Roch - my fail attacks were our dirty little secret. You weren't supposed to SS them 

16. you seem to be missing the point.

you are giving barbie fame. kaw players love getting noticed for pushing buttons.

they never get noticed for anything else.

so stop talking about barbie or fight barbie. unless you are too anatomically similar to ken. in which case...no one can help you. :|

17. Barbie can have fame, then, as I'm sure he deserves it. I'd just like to know
    A) why am I being hit
    B) what can I do to make it stop

18. i already told you how to make it stop...you no listen gud.

19. @JailBait- sorry. Someone asked me how it was possible that I'm being hit by you because you're bigger than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.