Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. This is total bs all the players that worked years and paid full price what about us we all lose out and new players catch up for half price where's our refund of gold ????

2. I demand a refund. [​IMG]

3. Not kool .why did we have to struggle and.pay dull price .man kaw is really weak now .ty.for nothing devs .r we gonna get a refund ?

4. Will the Devs respond to this?

5. Mind you some have been hlbc for over a year , still no support... Give everyone refunds based on how many buildings they have.... Scout all of kaw if you have to, we want refunds 

6. So we get penalised for building too early!! What a joke devs that's disgusting

7. Lol we paid full price .i guess devs care about the new players and not old originals.this is crazy .kaw is dead .

8. krieg, my hl are the same... support!

9. Wow awesome devs I love this . Great job.. Now get going on those rewards lol ..

10. We demand a refund .we worked.so hard to get here .whats the point huh

11. Originals are why kaw is dying we need some new bloods here!

12. I guess its true what they say work hard and grow and whats your reward nothing just plain nothing,cry n complain about how hard it is and get rewarded,sorry devs this move is a poor choice as it reinforces the idea that get enough ppl crying and you get the easy street.

13. Also people who spend real money get screwed... don't c the point anymore.

14. I think the disappearance of Akujin would be fit this game very much. Thoughts? Support?

15. So now none of us should upgrade t6 until they post something on Facebook/twitter.. Then everyone upgrades during that time to get one huge ass refund when the next buildings roll out.

16. HF not getting refunded?!? Devs... That was a bad mistake. I'm pissed at you for not refunding them. They give you probably 1/2 of your income. What did you give them? A slap in the face. Your most loyal players are treated like crap.

At least give them a treat. A banner and achievement? A reusable pot? Enough gold for at least 2 upgrades to T6 LVL 5? Something.

You just deserted your most prized and valued players and metaphorically said, "Kiss our monkey butt, you gave us your money and loyalty, but guess what? We don't give a crap about any of that. We'll just let players before you take the shortcut."

That is how I interpreted it.

17. @ sour. I realize this but, there is a lot more gold being pumped into this game now then there was with release of t4 and t5. I'm not saying I agree with the devs decision but I'm facing facts that we got bent over with those releases no lube, I don't expect any different. Inflation sucks 

18. Nop u guys r a 100% right .thid is not fair to anyone who paid full price .just saying .No Support