Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. asun ur 20mill cs and whining like a baby :D funny funny

2. do whatever upgrades ..but still crap sh can do ee wars..they dont need upgrades and doing 

3. How about we all just forget this day? I would like to see all threads and posts about this day removed. Any threads after containing ss removed. Pretend it never happened.

4. This is the worst decision u have made.what you are doing is to help the new players yes,but at the expense of anyone that hlbc before may 1st.Now all the 'mids' will drop to sh and later spent 2t (instead of 4)to hlbc again

5. You know devs you make me wanna cry every time soo i dont get refund just cause i didnt do my building in may screw you. . . Keep your dirty cash

6. Refresh app its what i had to do always forget to refreah when devs make a change

7. I understand devs ur tryin to help the new players grow,but how can u do it with screwin up ur old loyal players .how is thid fair to us .explain it huh .

8. No support! I was a hansel and switched to an atk build like a month ago so I bought all those buildings 2x and now you can buy them for half price that is not fair at all! Thanks devs for screwing me 2x

9. Akuj, a hl refund for us Hlbc players is 2.2t... Now I'm for damn sure you'd be whining too if you had this offer but the devs decided to give it to the after May 1st people and not everyone else

10. Notice. KaW_Co stopped responding...

They realized they screwed up.

11. Lol im really mad.about this all the sleepless.nights all the xtals and.nobs.poof gonr.

12. I don't understand devs reason for only giving refunds to ppl that built after May 1st??If anyone does plz explain. Reducing prices seems to help gh, s grow, makes sense (I guess).But everyone that has built on hl should be treated equally, we all spent the same amount of gold and should be compensated the same

13. No1 has gotten over 200b I bet also no I wouldn't lol I've wasted trills by dropping my build many times lol... Am I the only 4yr player who isn't crying over this.

14. Sweet! 

15. Akujin ur a sh who has no room to talk. All u do is put up a lil sos.

16. Badlands i agree refund 2 all not just the new.players and.u might shut us up .NO SUPPORT

17. Devs can suck my ass. People grinded for months for those builds and now they are half off. I hope ata goes bankrupt and all of their affiliates as well.

18. Hllc Sh lol I've Been a turtle and hansels many times. I've dropped those builds a lot too. Don't see me asking for a refund or whatever

19. Jin ur a sh .what r u doin on this thread anyway lol.

20. One more thing,I built most the buildings on hl twice ,since I converted from a hansel to attack, so even with the refund I would still be getting less gold than I spent lol