Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Very interested in hearing a response from you Dev's. Reasoning on why? Also maybe apology to the players that decided to build before your May 1...

2. I am surprised that they haven't tried to speed up the beginning stages of the game by reducing the prices of T1-3. Going from T2 to T3 to T4 is an extremely slow process for someone who had just started the game and has no clue of the shortcuts and has no connections to RotWB clans.

3. I just think it ******** that us older players who have put more money into this game then the new players get bent over all the time. Yes it nice to help the smaller players grow but ut still ******** that us older players now have to spend more money to stay above the new player who dont spend **** on the game. We all should get refunds on highlands. And I am sure I am not the only player that feels this way.

4. gap in building changes

No support.

5. Because I'll start EEing again and cause I dropped build and allies not too long ago :D fun times. But I'm not those ppl who complain about EE and then just go and EE after ranting over it.

6. No your wrong akujin I dont like something I dont pay for it which is why I stopped doing ee dropped towers and stopped spending money on that alot of people think the same as me.

7. Instead of being on forums hit the feed back button when the devs get massive feed back they would have to respond

8. Devs I had this idea along time ago but seemed to get laughed at. Now would it be also a good idea to allow us to upgrade our low land allowed Highland buildings to close the gap.

9. Ty this is awesome I like more plunder and reducing upgrade cost for smaller players makes me happy too. I already got to where I am so changing costs doesn't really affect me much and also by not giving huge players back the few peanuts they spent there it helps narrow the gap a bit more.

10. Is this permanent or is it only for a limited time?

11. Well grizzly not much ppl have done so then cause EE is still mostly sh and LB and devs haven't done anything so there must be a lot of ppl who are still paying.

12. Why is everyone complaining about that? Most people barely got refunded if that, so it barely helped those who got refunds! They are just trying to help out and listen to all your complaints, and you all are still complaining? And don't say that I'm a sh so I can't say crap, obviously this isn't my main

13. Aha, people complaining about price drops...

You're further in the game, having a higher advantage. Sure, others can catch up faster, but once they hit where you are at this moment, you'll be ahead (if you know what you're doing.)

So don't complain, you'll always be ahead of them.
    Unless they drop some serious cash, which in case, it wouldn't matter either way, they'd still pull ahead :lol:

14. I don't see kaw community responding too us is it cause we are saying the truth we've spent real money on the game and now you decide to change building price and not refund us only refund ppl that ug/build since may 1st and after really ? This is how you treat us shame on you 

15. Dave How will that close the gap when they huges will do the same thing? That would be running in place.

16. People aren't complaining about price drops. They are complaining about a stupid arbitrary refund date that devs pulled out of their ass.

17. i agree that it nice but no we cant stay anove the new people with the cost of our upgrades beening over 100 bill at minaml to upgrade and for them it only 100 bill to max their lands. They can catch up to easy now and is wrong for us bigger players.

18. HERE...WNA RAGE ON A SECRET DEV ACCT:

-->VOILA<--

Have fun!! 35 battle wins yet massive achievements and stats!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS KAW

RAGE RAGE RAGE

19. Devs……… just no. How can u exclude the people who have busted their asses off to get hlbc before this "may1st " timeline u have come up with. I have lost what little faith I have had in u guys at this point how can supposedly smart people like yourselves be so dumb as not make it for everyone who has built on HL, I am gonna search for a new game to play that can take my money

20. Just give achievement for the ones who paid for them before this new price