Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. When will the refund be implemented? Thank you!

2. U choose to drop ur build thats ur own fault .devs forced this on us

3. Kratos ur 17mill+ cs why are you whining over easy gold for you. ;)

4. I doubt uv dropped any builds. Even if its true, it means ubdropped cuz u cant win with a real build.  im done with u lil guy.

5. It's not gone. You still have everything you once worked for. It has only been made easier to obtain to lessen the gap between bigs and smalls. The same exact thing happened to T4 when T5 was release.

6. The outcry over the difference between big and small players/the lamentation that new players will be discouraged at the mountain they have to climb to become LB players/the rage over price cuts for buildings . . . . has all happened before. (i.e. when T4 prices buildings were reduced and HF lands were released).

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Cheers,

Kage.

7. Yea that's what it means lol

8. Thx for explaining it more resilience butnl dont think it's gonna get those big noobs to stop crying.

9. Ya know we already went through this when they dropped price in tier four. Just deal with it. Bunch of ******* crybabies in here Jesus Christ.

10. Have all refunds been sent out?

11. @KaW_Community

God damn troll

12. Thank you Devs! I feel much better now  

13. Thx devs i got refunded over 220bil and im almost hlbc now lovely

14. Ok .i will not ug i will just for the newer set to come.out and get this 50% off.lol

15. I have swapped my hl about 3 times you have my word I will never spend anymore money on this game again and I know alot of people will do the same till the whole of kaw get refunds.

16. Support kratos

17. Ur wrong grizzly lol this is what EE ppl say all the time but they dont ever do crap.

18. I think I'm going to stop growing. Then when the cost for t6 buildings gets cut in half because of t7 I'll start again. Because this is the second time that these stupid reductions have got me.

19. Ee people ey jin tell me why r u a sh ?