Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. No not going back just a year look how long it takes to get a trill being active 16 hours a day. All you fagots that aren't hlbc can ******* leave because you benefit from this while years of our lives go down the drain. This is beyond rediculus either those refunds need removed and t5 prices go back to normal or we all get refunded, shafting your loyal members is the stupidest thing you could do. Those of us that have been getting raped by rigged roster's in ee even tho we kept our build proper and towered up killing our plunder now you help the little's and sh catch up to us in no time. This shits not right and won't sit well with the majority of the kawmunnity.

2. Akujin you're an idiot

3. Re: yo

Hurry up with eq now plss

4. Thanks dev

5. [​IMG]

Thanks, devs.

6. I asked earlier and it does seem to only be level 1 thsts gettinf the reduction

7. I'm not complaining mr community but I must be confused about the refunds. Did y'all give them out allready or....? Cuz I didn't get any but maybe I wasn't suppose to. Just curious keep working hard

8. I have a 50$ itunes card but I don't know if I want to use it on a game where I get shafted

9. It's all levels that are being reduced.

10. Wrong my lvl 2 upgrades were 50 percent off.

11. So I guess clash of clans is my new favorite game... The devs don't mess up there. Maybe y'all should learn from them.

I'm done with y'all (devs)

12. Actions speaks louder than words

Im not gonna burn an xtal or hit an hte that my clan runs. Fix this or break kaw

13. I haven't gotten any money yet...

14. My alt got it randomly and message by devs

15. You all complain too much... Same as when T4 was dropped price. Funny seeing 10m+ accs complaining over refunds when it's not very hard for you guys to earn that 50-150b.

16. No support. Yes i'm small. I reset. Still crap for the pepl who played this game for years. To let new pepl Jus get all the advantage out of it. Really disappointed. I know I won't get a refund for nothing. Still isn't right. NO SUPPORT. PEPL WILL QUIT

17. Thanks devs i love it so much

18. Yeah alts on ios platform had to refresh app ill sshh about this now 

19. Akujin; who asked u?
    That's Right no one.

Refund all or NOT AT ALL

20. Thanks Dev's but I did notice that vol prices haven't been reduced just yet.