Regarding DRAGONS SANCTUARY's boycotting Week 13, War 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by starry_night, Sep 2, 2013.

1. I don't see why people bother commenting when they have never tried EE. Or realise how much time and effort goes into it.

2. It's forums. As long as its on topic ill say what I please. And DS apparently didn't do mith EB afterwards so I was wrong on that. Yet my opinion on boycotting is still the same.

3. "irregardless" isn't a word

4. @Condemned page 6. You say you got bad matchups which you won. Well if you can win it's not a bad matchup. There will always be a difference between the opponents unless by some miraculous chance, both teams have exactly the same stat totals.

5. @condemned, there were a lot of people that hated and complained about season 1, and the wars leading up to it. Owners of clans that broke up because they put restrictions on the amount of people that could enter each war. If you have a clan of 100 that loves warring every war and someone says "ok, only 30 can war now", that's 70 people stuck sitting out. They left to war somewhere else, killing the clan. When ee wars first came out, more clans warred, more people warred in each clan, and only half the complaints. Nobody really cared about bfe and bfa at the time. Just wanted to war

6. [​IMG]

Week 13 War 4 under 700mil difference.

Our week 13 war 6 was lost by 3 bil.
    Close matchups thus far.

7. Maybe if every clan boycotted this weekends wars then devs might listen but thats not gunna happen we have bad matchups bit we fight to the end and xtal look at our war against rising hawks we never stood a chance because they were the better organized its simple sign up to war then war

8. Devs won't give anything about that thread, trust me, it take more than an thread and more than emails/feedback spamming. If you try more, then I'LL support you

9. I like the devs match ups. So far so good. There have been big plunder difference in some wars. But that could also be blown stragities.

10. Oh man, Dragons Sanctuary, I tip my hat to you.

Boycotting wars on a war game.

11. Boycotting wars does not hurt the devs. It only affects you and the rest of the warring community negatively. I understand your complaints, but it is your choice to engage in war. All the clans cannot be matched up perfectly. If you are afraid of a mismatch, take on a challenge or don't war. Boycotting isn't solving anything, especially on a small scale. If you have specific feedback send a calm email that provides facts as support and they will answer. You claim to love wars, yet your boycott robs anyone matched up with you of the fun. Don't ruin everybody else's fun too.

12. I respect people's opinions that have warred since season 1 but it's funny how many people have such strong comments and act like they know what they are talking about when they have zero mith/war bfe, have EB builds and in non-warring clans.

13. Condemned, Dragons Sanctuary is not a war clan. Dont get that twisted bro.

14. @ condy.. U hit the nail on the coffin..
    @tNt .. I often overlook keyboard warriors suck as U.. . But if you like ... My newsfeed is open 24/7

15. My bad ..,such **

16. Support Ik a few bad matchups and they should've been fixed by these test wars,they have not. :evil:

17. @Condemned. In case your comments were directed at me. I missed season 1 due to inactivity after after completing the zaft / apocalypse osw. But you can find me in Monster Garage ee war history pre season 1 and many others that I hopped around in ; )

18. lol it's easy to say that "you shoulda fought" or whatnot. but it's not a fight, you know right? bein the badass forum farmers that you are. it's a match. there's no EE clan that's a real war clan, though i did ee against AAH this weekend, and that's a war clan.

it all boils down to "damn i aint wastin 4 hours o my life on this when it's already decided."

19. Match up's been seriously out of wack lately. Just look at the war from 2 days ago.

Battlegrounds II (Capitol i's) vs Rising Hawks. RH had like 2 or 3 LB people and several of their top 10. BG 2 just like their 3rd ranked guy and 10th ranked. RH BFA and BFE is huge. Their 1 of the best Rancor war clans from season 1.
    We tried anyway but knew it was in a losing effort from the start.
    That was like a ranked 251 clan vs a ranked 51 clan or so.

20. And as an afterthought. If you guys don't want people's opinions then you will find posting a thread in the forums isn't a great idea.

P's some of us are banking our mith for season 2 ;)