Regarding DRAGONS SANCTUARY's boycotting Week 13, War 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by starry_night, Sep 2, 2013.

1. To see if the devs really changed anything to the matchups..um maybe fight back and see for yourself if your really behind as much as you think you are. Ogre is speakin the truth, you didnt count in BFA or BFE <--- 2 Major Factors in these wars. Also the dtw/dts mechanic aswell.

2. Lol... I was in sotra against you guys and guess what? Given my previous stats 2-3m, I could hit almost everybody but almost all your members stats were bigger O.O the hit ratio allows me to be hit by bigger players and I could hit them but I had all fails tho... The last in your clan was probably 2-3x bigger in size too in conclusion , hit ratio is stupid hahaha

3. @Jjproject. A quick glance at your maxed Paladine equip tells me you should have approximately 350m combined bfe. I have 220m that's a 2.6m cs difference...

4. And in that last war. Your biggest player silent007 didn't cast full mith (missing the 2x 1 mith spell. And was inactive for the first part of the battle...

5. Probably closer to 400m. :p

6. Can't win them all. Quit your crying.

7. We've tested as I've stated in my op. The war against CR had smaller gap but we lost. and we DID count BFA/BFE. It's just not practical to post everything in the forum. Why don't you check ppl's profile to see what equipments they have? Besides, BFE is overated as many ppl have stated.

8. It's 2.6cs? And if added to my 2-3m stats its only 4-5.6m cs and your raw stats its 11-12m

9. btw, ally lb only depends on ally strength, not your battles won or something else.

10. I was only at DS briefly and I know them to be serious about warring so wouldn't have made the decision easily.
    However, I'm not sure what would have the biggest impact with the devs. Not fight at all and boycott, or fight hard, mith up and xtal and demonstrate the results of a mis match?

11. I would love to see both sides boycott an unfair matchup, Im curious how the system would react to a draw w 0 plunder, lol I think that'd be hilarious. That might get some attention from the devs, no mith cast, no plunder scored, no xtals, I honestly hope to see it one day.

12. Thanks for the understanding and raising a valid pt, king. Ofc we can fight but our concern is if the plunder score didn't look too bad, devs would think it's a fair match. Some suggested we fight without miths or spells but we either fight with all we have or we don't fight at all. There is nothing in between. If devs didn't just look at the final plunder score and produce that graph that nobody can understand, then it will be a different story.

13. That's a good idea. If we got a mismatch favoring us again, we would negotiate a cf with the oppo clan so that both clans don't fight to truly boycott it. Thanks.

14. Wouldn't let me post my real feelings on this 

15. When both sides boycott - and have no successful actions on either side, it's as if the war never happened. Neither side loses EE, neither side wins mith, neither clan's prestige changes and it does not show up in either clan's war history. (I have been in a few wars where this happened).

Support to Ogre for pointing out the obvious . And Kudos to DS for not running the VP eb after a war they boycotted. I can't say the same is true for the clans we faced this weekend.

16. You said if you fought back the plunder would have been close and devs wouldn't see it as a bad matchup. To me that sounds like they are good matches. My last war I lost by about 30%, gave it my all, just didn't have the strategy right. If we're matched against each other again, I'll be within 10% I hope. The matchup was fine, my strategy failed so working on a new one.

17. Guess what?You need people to war in order to test it if everyone boycott like you op it will never get fix.

18. Sora 13 weeks of testing and season 1 data. And we still have no see any changes to the gh build or anything tbh 
    Support to Boycotting

19. Clan a was also missmatch vs battlegrounds / but Clan A Fight - also missmatch - Its not battlegrounds fault