Regarding DRAGONS SANCTUARY's boycotting Week 13, War 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by starry_night, Sep 2, 2013.

1. I remeber when warthogs did this and boycotted and people would just call us cheaters and not giving the devs a match where the can analyze the data. I respect DS on boycotting and also apprecate the effort in putting this thread together.

-Sol

2. @ Zattoichi

I take exception to your claim that there are no EE clans that are proper war clans 

_RCA_ is a proper war clan that does EE. Slight difference there and we are not alone. 

ㄩოβཞع₤₤∆  ʗ☢ཞㄕ☢ཞ∆Ϯ į☢N

3. I respect DS they are a solid and proven war clan but I have to say alot of people seem to be talking about straight stats and EE wars are anything but, you can be outmatched and still pull ahead to win with good strategy and xtal calls which is were many war clan fall short. I personally have made one bad xtal call that changes the whole outcome of the war. The system can never be perfect only improved on which the devs need all the data they can get to do.

4. I wonder if the tables were turned would u still boycot if u had the upper hand

???

5. I'm going to boycott McDonald's. I do this by going inside, buying a burger, and if I don't like it, I won't eat... That'll show them

6. I wouldn't boycott war myself but fully understand why DS would
    If devs would even attempt to answer questions about match ups in a language that most understands rather than a nice colourful graph that means nothing it would be a start

7. I know they even given up with the graphs I think they have just given up in answering full stop

8. thats not a boycott, that's you guys giving up. btw, ee clans are not war clans, their ee clans. huge difference.

9. A real loud and clear protest would have been on one of the ee matches u clearly outmatched an opponent and then sat and did nothing ... Sitting in the face of defeat while yes I see ur point u were outmatched does nothing to help ur cause ... I suggest if u really want to make a point next match ur horribly overwhelming ur opponent then u sit ... I'd support that more just saying

DS ur a great ee clan don't fall victim to all this none-sense and fight ur matches keep ur honor intact or why bother at all