Regarding DRAGONS SANCTUARY's boycotting Week 13, War 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by starry_night, Sep 2, 2013.

1. yeah i knew some selfish idiots who did that in season 1. while i kept upgrading my gear coz bfe wasnt taken into granted back then.

2. fifured it would help my clan win more wars.. i got 50 but the clan lost some.

3. Just a heads up, but CR's bfe is considerably lower than most of these ee clans. We missed out largely on season 1 and were in osw for around 6 months b2b whilst you guys built up with your eb equip. Other than maybe 2 or 3 of our regular ee accounts, we also don't have much in the way of bfa

4. nah CR is the bomb. hats off and nothin to say against em. i played BL against CR and it was cool.

5. >>to make a clear statement that we are boycotting and will continue to boybott any unfair matchups

Last time our matching Rising Hawks vs Dragons Sanctuary (Aug 24tth 2013)

RH:
    237mil CS

DS:
    340mil CS

CS gap is more than 100mil!!

Will you gonna be boycotting RH match up too? I like free mith plunder war :D

Btw, recent our big match up was vs Chaos Reborn;

CR: 417 mil CS (Their #1 made 20% of clan plunder lol , just impressive)
    RH: 270 mil CS

147mil CS gap !! wow

Seems like CS is not the factor for matching. Dev doing great job, dts/dtw, bfa, bfe and build type are important factor for the EE strategy right now. And of course, activity is the most important factor :D

But dev cannot include clan activity for matching; biggest plunder factor is activity from my view. And many people are ignoring this point. I never saw people complaining "clan activity is not fair on this matching".

Anyway, I personally feel scare fighting big clan (because I am tiny ppl). Pls don't hit me hard during EE-- RHtonarinoiehasohakabeno is your friend :)

6. Just gonna say last war my clan was outmatched in cs and in bfa by a long ways but guess what we still dought it hard as we could and won size isn't everything

7. lmao i think a lot of clans want to boycott rising hawk wars. btw can i join RISING HAWKS!? im an hlbc guild hansel and i only pay 1mil per hit! ill even drop my towers so your lbs never have to face clans that are their size :cool:

8. This isn't a clan recruitment thread GTHO. :mrgreen:

9. every matchup cant be perfect. boycotts and cry threads are boring you take your losses and enjoy your mith when you win thats all thats to it.

10. The sheer excess of game mechanics on this thread makes we want to watch Entertainment Tonight.

I lived a good life.

11. Ee wars have created so many cry babies... Oug. Thanks devs

12. To Rhrino..... the only reason u won that war is cuz devs haven't fix the GH payout exploit, if GH paid like rest of the builds RH wouldn't be laughing so much.

Also yeah 100M CS difference but RH with 3 LB, which in our case vs Clan A they had the LB's not us.

Devs promissed a GH solution before S2, well see :).

13. Omg just shut up already if the devs tighten up the algorithm anymore either a) you will only be fighting 1 clan or b) all matches will be a no match so everyone just shut the hell up about this.

14. I'm not surprised DS got a mismatch, and I'm not surprised they decided not to fight. This practice is pretty commonplace. But what I am surprised about is the lack of empathy from alot of the forumers.

15. Nope. No empathy. Instead of that, you have players that are frustrated by the topic and instead of doing the rational thing; just stay away from the thread, they feel compelled to post on it that everyone should shut the hell up.

16. Why wouldnwe show unwmployed (mostly) whiney jackpff crybabies support? Yaall get mith for jerking off for an hour. And slap eachother on the back w "good game" wall posts. Only reason id join ee is to gain wall links so i can follow targets . This game has gone to garbage and im glad theres still a good group of friends and foe alike keeping this game alive.

17. Support! Idiots saying shut up about this are lazy arse ee noobs (no getting ur ass kicked in ee wars doesn't count for ****) !It's clear from all the feedback that No Match is a FAIL and there are no "tweaks" to the crappy algorithm that can save this system.

Squirtle get ur sorry noob ass off of here. The devs ask for feedback all the time and u are making zero contributions here with ur dumbass comments.

18. Question... How do you get all those numbers ? You really manually added player for player the stats? How much time did that cost you to calculate 

19. Hop Along. All the good war clans run spreadsheets of player stats before rack war

20. Start of war I mean