Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow. Impressive. Did Bom quit?

2. Got stripped and then resetted

3. That's a legit strip right there

4. Just curious. What was his lb position and what is it now?

5. That's fine Alaska but your people are just as likely to turn around and be the ones doing the hitting and bullying eh? Pot meet kettle

Honestly the strip is impressive. I like Bom, but I'm not defending him. And to pull off a strip like this really is impressive. All I am saying is there are more than a fair share of people on the WDGAF/ ZAFT side of the fence at least as bad as Bomanator was so kindly don't try and gloss it over as "Freeing the ally market" when it's not. Call it what it is; an act of retribution. Please don't try and make it seem like it's more then just revenge.

Once again though, kudos on a massive legendary strip. It might be a long time until we see anything like this topped. That was some superb coordination.

6. I don't see how someone has enough time to strip 190 trillion. Doesn't the person have to go through regen, during which they are DTW?

7. No shadow. All steals. No attacks unless ps. Then all attacks

8. What exactly is wrong about hoarding underpriced allies???

On another note, is this the biggest strip ever or not?

9. They can be stolen from even with 0 spies?

10. Apparently Bom's style of play made more enemies than friends. Well done WDAGF

11. If they have troops, yes

12. Shadow, there was far more than a single person stripping Bom and as long as his troops are above 20% he's open for steals.

13. Oh wow I never knew that. 190 trillion is a lot of steals

And the person or people that funded it, 190 trillion is a lot of money period.

14. Yes Shadow, you can steal from an attack build that has 0'd spies.

Shino nothing is wrong with hoarding good allies. But one must expect to be hit over them, if you're willing to hit over them. And after a while of hitting over them when you're too big to be touched, eventually someone says it's gone on far enough.

15. Everyone has their own style of play and Bom was no different to anyone else but the strip was quite an accomplishment it must be said oh and if anyone is interested ALLIES FOR SALE 

16. @ Shadow

Curtish's steals = 5% of your gold because of how much force is applied to the steal button.

He didn't even xtal.

17. Yeah shadow it's pretty impressive. Congrats WDGAF. Didn't know Bom but from reading his wall he seemed like a nice enough guy. Didn't blow up and mouth off over the strip or anything so respect to that, I would have been pissed.

18. Agreed CG, Perse and Balle and I will miss Bom 

19. By my own calculations, I think it would take Bom 58,0000 USD to nob back up. Has anyone else calculated this.

20. Wabbsy sighting

And goat, I'm sure he raged enough in real life All that time that he put into the game gone in the matter of one sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.