-RCA- vs MDK OSW Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 24, 2013.

1. hmmm.. interesting

2. I know im not in power but what the hell guys? :|

3. Mdk has a pink sparkly pony therefore they'll win

4. Update

possible reason for war is if you look at that yafi warlor thread mdk-assasain said rca has no balls

5. lol, BH and LR are back in OSW if you havent heard yet.
    And btw, just ZAFT alone could take on several of the alliances..they have more in allies and strip money on 4 players then one of the other alliances has in allies and strip money combined...top 5 In ally LB have over 250T in allies each, and most of them are zaft. So it would be more like this:
    WDGAF, LR, BH, YAFI, -RCA- vs ZAFT and Apocalypse..in that case Zaft might lose because RCA tipes the scales rediculously...Minaja #1 previously in regulators was in bottom 40 in RCA when i saw him there.

6. i think the war just ended... lol

7. War just started 
    It's the warlor vs yafi war that just ended

8. Who is wdgaf? I haven't played in like a year.

9. "Wondering why lwp feels the need to put his name after every post, as if anybody cares"

10. I really do hope WaRLoR aren't umbrella corp anymore. This whole thing proved who they really are and shouldn't be allowed in umbrella corp to be honest..
    Personal opinion.

11. @ Towel boy, im geussing either ireg, metalstorm or wulf said that i your cc 
    And if they didn't care why would they say anything in the first place?

...Besides im not the one obsessed with "Tracking down LWP's accounts" and accusing him of "Hacking and resetting" Regulator and 46 and 2 alts...obviously SOMEONE CARES...lol

-lwp
    -lwp
    -lwp

12. Lol what are you taking about bro? I simply said you look like an idiot putting your sig like anyone cares. Said the same thing to "the scarlet assassin"

13. @pb - LR is part of WDGAF...so no need to mention us twice in the "ideal war" 

14. tnt, You had quotations on your comment so i figured one of those wise guys said that lol.
    my bad.

-lwp

15. Update

MDK had confirmed that all incoming is from players with resilient tags only.

16. Who is this phil guy? I had never heard of him till the lr war. Is he an appointed osw commentator for KaW? No I'm not being a smart ass... I really wanna know

17. Something like that. Lol

18. Self proclaimed?

19. @lala- Hes been around for a while. I believe his first documentary was on the osw between your clan and yafi.