Rancor Wars: TIme to Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 1, 2013.

1. I say Rising hawks they haven't lost once

2. dragon, they just lost to amun_ra

3. Rising Hawks just lost to amun_ra

4. Rising hawks got scout bombed bad...

5. RCA seems to be a strong contender and Amun_Ra seems to be getting better and better by leaps and bounds. It will be interesting to see how everything pans out in the end.

Oh and Empire Rising seems to be coming on strong too...but they only have plain old names that always stay the same and have any barcode names, so i think that is an unfair advantage.

6. Don't have any barcode names^*^

7. This is a fun thread. There are some very good RW clans out there. RCA , silver, were screwed, murder war, amun_ra, warlor, and PLENTY more with respect to clans not mentioned.

Ofc I'm a hometeam player, and we at Empire Rising as a total unit look forward to all challenges. Gl to everyone :)

8. Of course ludwig, that makes sense, lol

9. lol I am getting a lot of ribbing now for picking we're screwed. apparently they changed thier lineup a lot just before the Rancor wars. What can I say? I'm a noob!

10. Wilders_chili they have to win! Have you seen how good they are?

11. prestige is calculated wrong -
    -------
    there should be higher prestige reward for beat top prestige clan than clan with low prestige....
    then will prestige LB show us who beat only noobs clans and who beat strong war clans
    ----
    nothing against Pillar or S.O.T.R.A or other middle/low ranked clans, but they don't fight against top prestige clans (no matter about power or clan LB, I'm not talking about power or LB ... I'm talking about prestige);
    clans like RCA, Warlor have better vs. prestige when calculated according better vs. prestige wins (coz they fight against each other ...)

... it should be addressed with higher prestige rewards win against top prestige clans and low reward against low prestige clans ..... = prestige rewards against quality of enemy

or will be prestige only based on quantity and number of wins - then will be high prestige clan with more wars organized and won

12. I vote for Kaw Dogz

13. Do I dare whisper now, my clan?

14. Technically there won't be a over all "champion" every one only needs to work to get they're 50 rancors...

15. There is higher prestige for beating clans with high prestige. The prestige system was reset before the start of the pre-season, but it still works. The teams on top of the prestige board are all signing up for every war, and winning every time they get a match. Nobody is beating only noob clans, since noob clans only war once before going back to EB, or learning how to war.....

16. Dragons Elite is a great and upcoming war clan. They taught me so much while I sidelined wars. Admins are great and they have a good record. I vote dragons elite
    -Ranger

17. How do I know these worms :-S

18. THE SECRET UNLEASHED
    we're screwed had a sister clan called you're screwed
    Almost all of the rising hawks were in the screwed family
    Lady was the nice 1, and happy was the cold hearted war commander. They broke through the prestige ranks like paper. Then they had their sister clan start warring also.. a while later lady tries to get everyone from you're screwed to just combine with we're screwed to get ready for we're seasons. Idk went through happys head that day but he started spreading lies, he got member from the screwed family to join him in the making of rising hawks. After a few hours.rising hawks had 90+ members ready to war. I then hopped back and forth between the 2 trying to figure out who I was loyal too, but that led to me being banned from both: (. But that just led me to a reset.
    Source: me I was there
    ~Help-Me was my name

19. That's whAt happened between them

20. Gotta give props to Empire Rising. Looking forward to rematch. ☢ ₮₳₭₳ ☢