Rancor Wars: TIme to Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Warlor or rising hawks or pillars of chaos

2. We shall see. Oh we shall see.

EE wars are unlike OSW in so many aspects. I'm sure everyone is reeling from the slightly hypnotic transition. The feeling of being overwhelmed and not knowing that to be pinned is just as important as pinning.
    That there are only 2 Xtals per war and to be used at a strategic time.

Should have a look at the recent matchups...

-RCA- vs ZAFT Corporation
    _RCA_ vs Apocalypse

That will show what it was like

3. I reckon rising hawks or crackdown

4. eye of tiger u said rca wont lose unless miss match excuse me but some of wars they faced were mis matches to clans that warred them

5. Yes king, tigers statements were not RCA's. We have the utmost respect for all we war. We understand the trials and tribulations of matching on either side of the coin.

6. @Phil got a couple things for you buddy.

1.)OSW is NOT going dinosaur. iG/BH and LR/Allies are still fighting hard tyvm.

2.)Just because we in OSW doesn't mean we can't EE/RANC. Regs and Taka have been doing both quite effectively. I know that if you look at all of Regs EE history and acted like they were for Rancor Fury, that if you had done all of them you would EXCEED 50 Rancor Fury, so don't count us out.

Peace

7. Empire rising will win everything just saying

8. Ghc give a great war i would not rule them out

9. Y'all are passing up the under dog!!!!
    GHC Silent Killers is going to win they haven't lost yet and they are not going to they have a great struck team and always win by a long shot!!!

GO GHC Silent Killers!!!!!

10. Ghc silent killers is a sub clan they win against there size clans but not big enough to compete against top clans they are great at war but they can only do so much

11. hmm i thought we were bringing back pwars...

12. my bet is ...........WARLOR HELLHOUNDS FOR THE WIN!

13. Who are the clans who won both wars so far in each category .. Warlor I see is 2/2 but who else is

14. Kaw DOGZ is starting to be a contender

15. Ghc also beat we're screwed

16. I think La Resistance will come out on top

17. _rca_ didnt face apocalypse...

18. Immortal death dealers ftw!!!!! Middle bracket