Rancor Wars: TIme to Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Were screwed & s.o.r.t.a may be the top picks but dont count out team_cold_cash. We may surprise u. Happy waring everyone.

2. Barcode clans are easy to track! Use quest and other #s above cast spells (which is where their profile opens to) write #s next to names and you now track #s. Maybe 3-5 sec delay. No advantage if you ask me. But I'd hate cc lol

3. Has anyone actual checked Empire Rising? Serious quality there! Sooner or later we'll get your number guys  see you tomorrow? 

4. I have to pick warlor they are just too good!!

For mid clans I have to pick la resistance and silver!!! Silver u have been a great opponent I look forward to more wars against you guys in the future

5. I say kaw dogz yet new to the lb they are really great team

6. Kaw dogs and poc good match

7. Thought tcc would do better but it's still early
    Too many times facing sotra lol

Ghc as well doing good first clan other than rh that's just the same type and fights great in war

8. S.O.T.R.A can be beaten. My clan came close to them last time but when our commanders called for xtal a lot of our players didn't. DMA can also be beat because my clan beat them. My clan is #10 on leaderboard. Where's yours?

9. A 15b gap isn't really close.

10. I think Rising Hawks will take it over We're Screwed.. Last time I checked the Hawks were 2-0/3-0 against Screwed.

11. -RCA- and Amun_ra
    For current statistics now, RCA seems very well maintained and united facing strong clans.

12. WARLOR of course, but

small/middle sized clans like S.O.T.R.A or Pillars do qualitative different e-wars than top clans. Top clans use BFA ad LB hitters and strategy to win; but smaller clans haven't LB or BFA, less towers .... so their wars are totally different
    it's interesting see them on top, I think they have to have very good strategy - coz it's small difference between their enemies

13. As these smaller to mid level clans succeed more, they will naturally grow quickly as other big players see their success and want to join in on the fun.
    I cant wait until they grow enough to play with the big boys to see who has the better skillz in the end.
    I am not belittling anyone, just saying it will be fun to compare tactics between war clans when they become closer in size to each other.

14. Perkutut i think will get level 50 rancor amazing war clan and give an amazing war

15. I don't see enough credit for Empire Rising. I've warred all the clans listed here and none are pound for pound as good as ER! Props to those cats.

16. Remember though it's not about clans. Several people will have 50 points at the end from several different clans.

17. For what zorkay stated the one clan I thought most of losing to we beat and I think we used one 1 xtal against Spartans
    Perktut clan can't remember name but they were extremely great first time I thought S.O.T.R.A was gonna lose

I got my wedding ring now yay lol

18. Empire Rising is a force to be reckoned with. Good strategy and incredible, quick teamwork. Interesting to watch their match ups for rest of season.

Was a good war yesterday ER 

19. Theirs alot of great clans waring.
    I think many will get alot of wins and all the clans coming out of osw are fine. It takes one loss to get better as long as you recognize the categories you lost in, and the categories you did well in.

20. Empire rising is a very good clan, i warred with them in the early days and they've been good a long time with the same strong player base at the helm. My clan legionaries is no pushover either, we may not do all the wars but 3-0 in regular season and we have shown we can compete in close wars as well :) going to be a fun season!