Rancor Wars: TIme to Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Empire Rising. Beasts.

2. Week 1 over

3. AMUN RA they are best clan i have warred against Much Respect!!

4. I agree Philo. There is no doubt that the big beasts of KaW like ZAFT, Apocalyse, iG and BH Allaince and LR Alliance are still licking their wounds after trying to tear each other apart. Their recovery will take some time.

While the lions recover it's the season of the hyenas.....

5. I say to slap your self

6. What happened to devil mate they were good before rancer and also tcc but got matches with great clans to much lol and also wish we could get poc lol and we got no more of them no match and hopefully better than we warred yesterday omg so boring lmao

7. i think perkutut kis doing great and can rise to the top

8. Yeah soul perkutut are good fighters we hope to meet them again to level wins to 2-2 

9. I think ZAFT will be contenders Laoda has opened his super war clan again

10. We decided to war all together 

11. So no need more bets 

12. Drunken, DMA spent all of the pre-season dominating with EE-5 for months straight. Thats where the problem came in. All the money those guild hansels were making with EE5 made most of them upgrade into att builds. The others concentrated on BFA, as it seemed at the time it figure into match making.
    Well, turns out it does in regular season, and they just dont or wont adjust for better matchups.
    It's too bad. They had a great thing going. :(

13. Bc I got pms that osw war will start again bc I said " we will war together". What I was meaning we will create an EE team all together 

14. We're Screwed lost to Perkutut Army.
    Zaft lost to Kreuzritter.
    And The Casuals of War beat dragons elite who were at the same prestige as screwed.

We were also beat by perkutut last war of preseason.

Im interested to see us up against perkutut again or rising hawks/kaw dogs

15. A quick little recap on how some of the teams mentioned did in week 1:

Empire Rising 10-0
    -RCA- 9-0
    Dragons Sanctuary 9-0
    Legionaries Asylum 9-1
    Battlegrounds 9-2
    S.O.T.R.A. 8-0
    Pillars of Chaos 8-0
    Rising Hawks 8-2
    Perkutut Army 8-2
    La Resistance 8-3

Warlor and Worms still undefeated as well but not many matches yet.

16. We're screwed. No denying it, we're screwed is the best Ewarring clan out there.

GHC Syndicate and SOTRA won't be far behind

17. Poor DMAI joined soon before it started going downhill):

18. LR Saleen Ty for a very good comprehensive list of those war records gives me a good idea who to look out for in my wars

19. How is were screwed the best? They've been beaten so obviously not the best. If I'm not mistaken empire rising is probably one of the best. They have something going right now, that in there range, can't be stopped.

20. There will be only one winner and that's me Ali.

Rumble in the Jungle 