People Who I Think Make This Forum Better

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Feb 21, 2016.

1. bob?

2. You're a mod now? o_O

3. Bobs a noob though.

How about Dilly?

4. bob. c'mon. you know why you aren't on that list. don't make this awkward for everyone.

5. Ohhh drama. Do tell do tell!

7. Bob IS on the list...

8. full disclosure: i never actually read this type of thread. i just scan the list to make sure i am on it and then i go stare at myself in the mirror for a few minutes.

9. Whose on the list?

10. Whenever threads like this come about, it usually brings out all of the egocentric characters from the last few years...

Like Sholron, for example.

The guy tried to get Ford Motor Company to name the "Focus" the FORD ALRAHIEN SHAN back when that was being developed for whatever reason.

I heard he quit KAW because they wouldn't give him a badge for his nap skills.

Dink.

11. Agree completely, Posty. Well said 

12. Nawwwww  thanks, Delta

13. Interesting. I like hearing other people's (non-inflammatory) opinions of me, not for my ego, but because I'm always trying to improve myself and become a better person. Hearing constructive feedback about how others perceive me lets me know how I'm doing as a person. So thanks to the two of you for providing it. What you've both described is pretty much the person I want to be known as in this forum, so that tells me I'm striking the right balance. I don't wanna be a brown noser, but I also wanna let people know my opinion and that it's based on facts. But I'm also not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.

Admittedly, I even take feedback from flamers into consideration, although not as much as constructive criticism.

In the end, for me, it's all about self-improvement and learning from your mistakes, and without feedback, it's basically impossible to grow as a person.

So thanks again! 

15. Agree somewhat, although I haven't noticed the troll side of Posty yet. But I've been pretty absent from forums lately, so that could explain it.

Blade was top notch. The rest were possibly before my time because I don't recognize them.

16. Bell was definitely a staple here. I even tried to appeal her forum ban on her behalf, but support basically told me to get bent :lol:

Drgn, avatar, and slayerbob used to be very active right up until they became mods. Not sure why their activity has fallen since they got promoted, but that's been my personal observation.

17. :lol:

18. I'm just waiting for one on the following:

Avatar(honorable mention for his used to be super activity)
    Snoopy(he's pretty awesome)
    iProphet(he's a silver serpent when it comes down to it)
    wordwaster(just cause)
    Mango(because she's almost as awesome as snoopy :razz:)

So cheese.... GET TO IT! Or someone ya know.

19. Like I've told the others, read the instructions ;)