People Who I Think Make This Forum Better

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Feb 21, 2016.

1. He was already a legend in the Canadian LGBT community. Some say he's "expanding" his legend.

2. Why isn't buckeye36 on here, I know he's old and no longer active but something like 14K posts and most of them I felt quality deserves some recognition.

3. Read the instructions

4. Cheese. I also want to take a second to share that a similiar attribute from many of these you have listed.

Its charecter

They either have it or they are one. For those that have it, I thank you. The times you admit you are wrong or acknowledge that there may be a diffrent opinion than your own. Also those that treat others with dignity and respect while actively engaging in a thread.

Then there are the trolls who just want to stir the pot. No matter what the topic, they have done better or lived larger than any other person.

I have fit in both of the above and try to be respectful and funny. Ashes, cheese, prime, rio and Rikki are all similiar. They have respect and humor. I do appreciate each person who contributes to forums and not could do without all the trollers/haters/fun suckes.

5. Someone needs to write a paragraph for Cheese.

6. On it.

Imitation-Cheese

Cheese is in my opinion on of the most thought out forumers in KaW. While his posts as of late have been but a shell of his usual, old man self, his posts are still very well thought out and interesting reads. Cheese is still however one of the most intriguing and fire fingered debaters in KaW and still can make you question your education.

7. Oh snoop, you started out strong and just flopped on that bud....

I would fully agree that his forumns are well thought out and not haphazardly or emotionally driven. He is well educated and is strongly opininated, but reserves himself. I cannot say I have ever seen his post to be inaccurate, but they do have a diffrent point of view than some or maybe even most. I presume he is a dedicated employee and loyal to the highest degree. He also has been known to admit when he was wrong or misspoken. A very admirable trait. Agree or disagree with him, he is a formidable debater. I would not call him a master debater though. Lol. Sorry, had to throw a joke in somehow cheese!!!!

8. Fixed. And yours :

The_Postman

Postman is one of the newer, up and coming forumers. His rather unique style of foruming is gathering many people's attention. He seems to be half troll and half sense, which makes his posts rather entertaining. Look out for him to be a prominent and very popular figure in KaW forums if he continues his activity.

9. "Leaders of quality content" lolwut?

Anyways, if I'm counted there, there's about a dozen more who spent their time running the forums the same time I did. Gen_Spartan, THEBlade, Ghoomba, wutmeworry, so many more great classics. And did KaW finally forget ScarletShadow? He certainly made the forums better in that age at least 

10. Ghoomba was awesome!
    Chad was a really good one IMO as well.

11. Thanks postman.

(Are you actually a postman?)

12. Definitely Chad. And what about the famous FF'ers? Blanking on names since it's been so long, I'd have to go find screenies

13. Toast, I see your 6 year badge from 20 days ago. ...how he heck do you have a 5 and a 6 year badge at same time???

14. They're different badges, lol.

15. I realized a few days late that I missed my 6th KaWiversary. Thought about all the years though, and smiled.

16. Sholron needs one.

Sholron

While Sholron has been making many more appearances as of late, during his span of more or less inactivity ;) people still loved him. His posts(I kind of will compare Postman as the new gen Shol) are clever and yet trollish in nature. He's been an anchor for many forumers, and a very good entertainer.

17. What about Swabia? Also, no player who was ever a mod is on here, regardless of how long their modship was, except for moose. Corinthian? Belle? Abyssus?

18. :lol:

I was mostly forgotten, which is more or less my style :lol:

19. While I would agree with Abyssus and Corinthian, belle IMO held more of an outside presence so to speak. She'd be around for a bit, then lurk for a bit, was kind of an in and out kinda forumer IMO.

20. Oh I think -Dante- should have a mention however. His stuff was good when he was around.