People Who I Think Make This Forum Better

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Imitation-Cheese, Feb 21, 2016.

1. I can't do one on Snoopy you noob. He's way to awesome for me to write about. He needs a decent one, like you, or maybe Posty he'd be okay. Ashes even.

Oh and here's a link to some of Ghoomba's work: http://bit.ly/1TYmbn6

2. 

3. Not that anyone asked about your opinion or critic of kaw players and their comments on the silly games forum board but....here we are

"I will complain to a mod" in the first paragraph of this drivel. Lol not much for criticism eh?

I like that you try to write about serious and sometimes political forum posts in the this mmorpg media it makes me laugh

Such a sad sad man

4. Nawwwwww. Thanks, chubs! I always knew you had a knack for intellectual discussion.

I love how you always pretend to be an incompetent imbecile. You play the role so well, you've had me fooled for years!

I'll be sure to keep the elevated forum topic threads coming hard and fast and frequent, just for you, buddy! 

5. Allow me to illustrate.. For this picture..

Cheese's thread title: "Modern day body shaming and social media"

Chubby's thread title: "I'd so do that chubby chick"

6. I think you just nailed it, Ashes :lol:

7. I agree. Ashes, you win!

8. Ok ok ummm let me just side step this forumn for a brief moment....so I wanted to capitolize on ashes most recent contribution to this conversation. I go to plug "chubby chick gif" into my browser for a witty response I had planned. Look what gif popped up. I kid you not. It is labeled chubby chaser....

I really chuckled at this find and hoped you will as well. I now return you to your recent forumn thread topic, thank you.

9. Postman.. Your parents must have put a block on your phone.. Cos I tell ya.. I can't post the gifs I got on my search..

10. Parents? I have kids who are a few years into drinking age. I do use filters though as I have some standards.

I tell you this...I can watch that gif over and over...The face chubby is making as he tries to get that meat is priceless

11. Yeah, my ego's not what it used to be I was a few months late on this one:/

I chose Ford because they remind me of myself - you're going to spend more time actually trying to get me to work than actually get stuff done

I just went into really hard lurk mode because of it and threatened to sue them.

I didn't know you cared :lol: