OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. @corrupted ...lol ur a dumbass too huh? OSW isn't about KAW mechanics ("off" system war) it's about breaking your opponents will. OSW is a battle of the mind. That's why they'll lose (nothing to fight with)  ..and that's why your a yafi groupie ...so keep sucking up (ull get used to the taste) 

2. @nat3 ...idiot I've been in this since day one "BEFORE" TSC got involved I've done more damage and taken more inc then anyone else in this ...know what ur talking about before you open your pie hole

3. I'm just waiting for you to do something. Why so mad?

4. @idiot ...AND there's really only 3-4 members in TSC that have been in since the beginning most have run or asked for cf but there's 3-4 of us that will stay to the end so if u wanna talk smack about not contributing talk to the runners like frog

5. Not mad dumbass lol who said I was?

6. So says the foul mouth Todd :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Your mouth was really so foul you got silenced a few times :lol: :lol: :lol:

We really believe you have the ability to control at least 8 accounts to war >100 of us effectively. :cool:
    Definitely we do, so does all of KaW :D

Besides, you sure will look cool as a young man checking KaW and warring with at least 7~8 devices. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. You sure?

The battle stats of your 3 accounts

54,038/22,780
    50,774/19,785
    51,009/15,531

Added up, you have 58096 defeats

Let's assume ALL these defeats are from incoming... They are still less than MrBiscuit or mine! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you need to learn how to lie better from MrBiscuit :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. LMMFAO ...8? U think working 8 is a challenge u idiot??? I've worked many many many more at one time ...ask moose  (my original acct names were ken002) just recently most my illegal accts have been banned (oh well lol ..like u assholes don't have some too) 2 years ago I was working about 30 accts in 2 clans ...they all got banned I quit for a year I started back up a year ago and been in OSW for most of that year. Which reminds me ...thank u devs for 1. changing TOU to allow multiple devices/accts. and 2. For HTE (lol) which has allowed me to ride other idiots seals and let me catch up in CS so I can farm the same idiots I was farming 2 years ago 

9. @apple ..lol ask around dumbass these accts started with less than 5k losses each ...like I said many accts. biscuit had mucho more losses then I did when this started ...I do have SS of many of your clammies losses

10. Hmm, why do you need to threaten us that you used to do illegal stuff? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also, ToU has never changed in this manner; you were always allowed to have multiple devices.
    You sure you know how to read :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ok, I understand.

You are trying to tell us you are being hit badly, more than 10k hits on each of your accounts, illegal or not.
    No wonder you complain so nosily on the forum :lol: :lol:

You have many SS? It's good to show here! :D :) :mrgreen:

11. This thread in a nutshell:

crybaby :lol: runner :lol:

dumbass, crybaby noob. Boob, tube, scoob, doob, Frube.



The end.

12. Poor Todd! I am worrying for your mental health... Not only brainless but definitively an hopeless megalomaniac you are. Full of anger and hate and living in constant denial Come on buddy please help yourself and go consult as fast as you can before it is too late.

13. Idiot TOU used to state "only 2 devices allowed 1 device and 1 PC" they changed it to "1 per device and 1 PC" ...as stated previously to your clammie know your facts and what your trying to say before u open your filthy pie hole

14. @butt ...change your name to butthurt and come up with your own smack/insults you parroting my insults back to me only shows how stupid and lame you truly are 

15. LMMFAO ....I'm in denial ??? Get back on the short bus and don't miss those special ed classes you need that **** 

16. @Todd(ler): could you possibly make an attack build for me to snack on? Maybe just let me have it to myself, my family is proving too efficient in keeping everyone p and 0'd.

Also, regardless of how many accounts you have, what use are they when we find them? Strip them, clean them, pin and zero them. It's a cycle all too familiar with us.

In regards to this "damage" you've done, I gotta say I don't see it. All I see is you inactive, pinned and zeroed constantly. I'd assume this damage you've done is to failing in being a use to TSC, so maybe a thanks is in order?

I await you dimwitted response, confirming our name for you, "Toddler."

17. I have 4 attack builds ull meet them in 6 months ..2 get turned into banks for stripping you and your clammies 2 for taking your gold (DUMBASS) lol ...and I mean STRIP (lol) not like the lame ass 30 bil strips that you idiots can't even drain off overnight and are so proud of ...lol

18. You probably should check the web archive properly before trying to say more untruths :lol: :lol: :lol:

Know your facts ;)

19. Bad mouthing again when someone is going against your thoughts and views ? Unable to put and develop a rational and sustainable argument? Loosing nerves when it comes to your lame abilities and intellectual skills? Getting out of control each time you got someone not sharing your views? Denying reality and relying on lies? You got all the symptoms my poor little toddy

20. You sure?
    Your biggest account now is only about a little over a year old, and it sure seems rather small :lol: :lol: :lol:

You sure remind us of the kid that says: "I will get my momma to come and scold you later! You watch out!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: