OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Proof???? LMMFAO and I'm in denial  ....nowhere in the link u provided can u access anything past 2013 ...lol

2. LMMFAO .....you REALLY are an idiot 

3. Oh, you trying to tell me you are too dumb to use the timeline tool to scroll back? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You made the claim that is untrue. The burden is on you to prove it, not me. ;)

4. lol ...hold on I'm emptying Fb on another clan brb ...so ur gonna reset when ur proven wrong right? 

5. Lol ....either it dsnt work on ipad or/and ur full of ****. Lol  so your gonna reset when ur proven wrong right?

6. Emptying full bar? another big lie

7. There is absolutely no necessity to keep asking questions if you were right all along :lol:
    Everyone is seeing how you are trying to deny and delay it :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's ok, we know you are a liar. But we don't want want you to reset no11. It feeds us well :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have truly proven yourself to be unworthy of further talks because of the dishonourable and kiddish way you conduct yourself. :cool:

8. Ur a ******* idiot (lol) anyone who's been around a while and plays mult. accts knows that's what it used to say lol ...youre the one who's in denial (kind of like how u deny your weight problem) ..lol

9. So u will reset when when ur proven wrong right??? 

10. Jesus ******* Christ, can you guys please make a single post without the sarcastic laughing. It's seriously not that funny

11. @butt ....idiot ull meet the other accts in 6 (if ur not in prison or living in a homeless shelter by then) 

12. @val ....dude then leave the thread if it annoys you 

13. 6 months.. The hell. Why would someone wait 6 months to see some tiny ass accts

14. Toddler, I know it's hard to grasp (if I had crayons I'd try to bring it to your level) but when you make a claim it is better served with some sort of proof. Unfortunately, your claim lost credibility when you neglect to reveal such proof. Maybe try again little buddy.

You've been sent a link disproving your statement. It's not anyone's fault but your own for not knowing how to use the link properly. Resorting to name calling suggests that you've accepted that you're wrong; reinforced furthermore by saying "shut your filthy piehole." (I can't help but picture you arms crossed, stomping your feet, and your upper lip stuck out.)

15. No one asked u to wait for **** ....lol 

16. It doesn't annoy me. I just simply wanted to join in with the debate, and maybe educate some how to construct a proper insult that doesn't contain hyena like symptoms.

17. If this whole matter concerns u so much then join a side and start hitting 

18. Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realise I had to leave whatever targets I'm currently hitting, to attempt to hit DTW pure spies all day. That's certainly what ill do.. You may aswell be statless accounts.

19. Lol ...if your into educating teach Yafi how to not drool when they eating their kibble or maybe teach them to tie their shoes