OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Pure spy who's pure spy??? Lol

2. 95% of your clan.

3. Todd just jump already!!! Man i've never seen someone get so mad over a game!! What is wrong with you?? Seriously??

4. WTF is wrong with you??? Again who's mad???? I wldnt be KAWing if it pissed me off I'm not like cansem or bella or ryan or the other little girlies in your clam  ..anything u idiots can manage to say/do just bounces right off me ..u r the idiots who are taking this whole thing too seriously I'm just having fun u stupid..

5. ....sewer mutant 

6. Now stop hogging that thing lick lick pass ..be a good clammie and let the other mutants have their turn and stop biting .....ouchie

7. Your insults are really lame Todd......

Seriously bro, you gotta improve on em️.

8. Lol ...I guess u didn't see the webpage 

9. ...don't worry about it just get to the back of the line and wait your turn (somewhere after your mother) 

10. It is a game keep it clean...don't encourage anyone to do that.

11. Tower read the entire thread leading upto that post prior to assuming things 

12. 

13. I'm surprised they haven't locked this thread yet lol

14. Whoa toddler, did we just get a reference to, "I'm rubber you're glue: everything you say bounces off me and back to you" LOL, what next, you gonna call people poopieheads?

15. If u insist

  you

16. No little house with lighting bolts?

17. Lol ...it won't load onto forums 

18. So just hurry up and comply to the unconditional TOS (u know what they are) already because we all know your gonna sooner or later 

19. 6 months later Yafi still gay as ****