OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. lol ..."only 2 accts allowed one device and one PC" that's what it used to say ...."one PER device and one PC" ...that's what it says now ...u idiot 

2. Nope that wasn't in the ToU at all. Which year did you see it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Lol mmm can't really remember maybe more then 2 years ago ...3? 4? but that's what it used to say .....ask a mod or anyone who's been around a while dumbass

4. Wondering what made Toddler mad and rage this much out of sudden?!
    Is it a symptoms of depression? stressed over being pinned?

please don't follow Bis and Horse to retire soon Toddler. Thanks for keeping your attack build to let us grow while waiting for your come back 6 months later (with more devices, backup batteries and chargers to fight)

Wish you have a good and healthy life!
    And please don't forget "This is a game" so please do not stress over it!!!

Truthfully,

BK
    Your mental health adviser

5. Here you go
    http://web.archive.org/web/201001121423 ... q/tos.html

You can try digging back 4 years ago and try finding :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mmmm know your facts, know technology ;) :lol:

6. So bet me if it didn't say used to say that ...accept the bet and if I'm wrong I'll reset no11 if you're wrong reset and go jump off a bridge 

7. Poor little toddy you got another symptom! Your memory sucks each time you get caught lying

8. I gave you the link. Prove yourself :lol:

9. LMMFAO ....again who's mad???? I'm having fun. Want to talk to someone who's mad? talk to your parents for raising an idiot 

10. Yup this is what comes up on the link u provided ....
    This page is available on the web!

Help make the Wayback Machine more complete!
    Save this url in the Wayback Machine

11. Got another link ??? ....so your gonna reset when your proven wrong right???? 

12. Still waiting for Todd to show the proof :lol:

13. ???? Your the one challenging my statement lol ....it's your burden to show the proof. You know how like the American justice system works? (Yet another subject your completely ignorant about) ...the link u provided is TOU for "2013" and says nothing about multiple accts. ...and u idiots say I'm in denial? L

14. LMMFAO u can't back your statement so u try to deflect burden of proof back to me...lol  ....classic loser tactic ️

15. Your allowed an acct on every separate device, and 1 single PC only acct.

I think I know...

16. Nope, the link I gave is the well known internet web archive that takes snapshots of websites.
    And it has the ToU all the way back to Jan 2010 ;)

In none of the 18 snapshots were your claims there :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Nope, the link I gave is the well known internet web archive that takes snapshots of websites.
    And it has the ToU all the way back to Jan 2010 ;)

In none of the 18 snapshots were your claims there :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. "YOUR" the one who said you'ld prove my statement wrong so if u can't do what you say ...SHUT YOUR FILTHY PIEHOLE 

19. Correction toddler, that TOU was update in 2013 to add the agreement of not selling your account :lol: so please provide us with a link to the TOU prior to the update of what you say included the allotted use of more then one device to have multiple accounts

20. I gave you the proof and you tell us to shut up :lol: :lol: :lol: