OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friends on both sides. Good luck to both ️

2. lol Now I am getting incoming from iG. Guess I didn't paint a pretty enough picture. I also guess that means clan AB and Warlor are not keeping them as busy as I thought.

3. It's not a secret that iG aren't what they used to be, but that doesn't mean they will ever cf in this war, even if it kills them they'll see this war through, cuz thats the iG way

4. Didn't if have a massive internal fallout? That probably doesn't help

5. Wow this is new... I never heard them doing osw .. I dnt knw I maybe wrong.. But I wanna 1 ques. To Phil.... How do u get all the info??

6. lol I got almost a thousand people following me. Pretty easy to get info, especially if you have a reputation of not revealing sources.

7. Hmm nice.. U r good frnd to follow.. Atleast I'll not get bored xD

8. Philo I thought u got banned lol.

9. iG isn't what they used to be, I will agree with that. They will not cf even if it means everything of theirs is destroyed, I agree with that. But you never said if it was just IG right now, or the whole iG family? I would like to know, because if it is just iG holding this osw then I cann't wait to see what happens when the family gets involved.

10. Haha u should do me killing some Zafties ( my main wich I won't tell u for farming reasons ) lmfao sooo frikin fun!

11. Support osw
    Ca sweet n sexy sage she'll run in 48-72 hours
    Also can't find dissenter and nemesis flip all 3 are mg runners

12. Looks like a bunch of wdgaf in clan A to me.

13. Someone get the popcorn quick

14. IG has allies as well is what people fail to see. I am sure one of them will come in and help. My question i which will it be?

15. And wow trooper is right half of clan a looks like wdgaf members.

16. Yes, King. It's interesting how that came to be.

17. Looks like a bunch of WDGAF in clan B to me aswell. Lol

18. Looks like a bunch of WDGAF in Clans A/B to me as well.

19. So one clan can stack and let fam in but another cant? I confuse

20. So Philo, can you give us an update or perhaps some clarification? The way it appears from the outside is as follows:

iG vs. Clan B, clan a, Warlor, Aztec, last rights, regulators, possibly several more

Has the leader of clan a pulled in more reinforcements yet?

Oh yeah, how many hours or days has this war been going on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.