osw alliance and clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bubbelgum, Oct 5, 2014.

1. WAR. Is Warriors of the Ancient Realms.

2. To all the Warriors who play this game for the right reasons!

War.

3. Support to the EB noobs ... They are the future of war (some of them). We all started as such, and were taught the way of war.

4. Some of us started before the EB eradon't curse us

5. Its OK front I'm making you an honorary eb noon. :)

6. well I most assuredly am 100% NOOB!!
    And I will admit when they were released I was EB gun ho for a bit. Back when FOD was almost impossible without calling in all your friends or in a lb clan.

But that's as far as it goes

7. I am just a stateless alt, but I don't believe in osw alliances or clans. We need to work to eliminate the monster in those ebs once and for all. I am hiding my main not because I am scared to post with it but because it's hidden and a mole.

8. TIMDAALT. I promise I will never give up your main. Not even for some seals!! Ok maybe for some seals...but nothing else could ever move me. Not even a huge iTunes card!! Ok maybe an iTunes card. But nothing else!! Not even an offer for midget love. Welllllll definitely an offer for midget love. Oh who am I kidding, I can't stay strong in the face of such adversity.

9. -Timdafreak is so true, the epic battles are reeally tough and hard. We need all of kaw to help battle against the ******* TT regen that always fucks me up!

10. @front

How am I an idiot for farming a clan that I choose to? I hit first. And I'm still hitting you're the one off running your mouth everywhere  :lol:

11. To the guy who said he was in W.A.R ca.......I absolutely disbelieve you!!

12. And yeah props to ol_ron_G for still fighting back! Waaaaait...he has nothing to lose and logs in every so often to unload and it's called fighting back?? Damn, I must be a beast!

13. If memory serves you ran your mouth off to the point your own family (after trying to be civil and asked you to please stop) wouldn't stand by you! Truth as you claim has nothing to do with tact.

Sad when you would rather your own family suffer over your opinions then let it go. Speaks volumes of your character. But you keep up the "good fight" now. It must be going well for the noble substantially less than 300

14. Yes. I chose to run my mouth over something that involved me. CR was helping a target of my clan all along. Why? Not sure. Guess they were butt buddies. He (techsage) sure wasnt a member, although he did allude to warlock to the fact that he wanted to join. (Where is he? I don't see him :lol: ) ANYWAYS; yes I had the balls to call them out. Don't like it? Get over it. Anyways, as soon as I did, vaIkyl_ from clan A (not my clan) makes an apology thread to CR (I guess they were THAT afraid) Also self professed eb noob also was outspoken against what I was saying (keeping in mind this was like 5 minutes after I said CR helped Tech on forums) :lol: Thats fine. I took care of his own clan farms when he couldn't handle em, guess he couldn't return the favor. That's cool. But all of this went to show me the type of family I was TRULY in, which I was glad to walk away from. If you'll remember I also posted No Support on valk's apology thread as well  as for my clan (which slay and I were leaders of) we left of our own accord. (Although people like you like to twist the story) fact is, you don't know. In fact, someone from your clan was informing cr/tech when the strips would occur, due to them being in valks council room.

15. Oh, and you can act like cr is as badass as you want. Fact is: I've had allies for 2 months now. I just got lazy a few days ago. Plus I've been into a really good book ;) I don't need one atm anyways, I still fight hard (as I'm sure a few in cr or crd could tell ya ((IF they would admit to it )) I have tons of atk pots and bb, and I'm still here pounding away on em. Just dropped a FB stls on warlock even. (Yeah, they let me fully regen lol)

16. Here's a fun fact: alot more have quit CR for good, than have quit at my current clan

17. Why would we keep our troops on u when u keep going inactive? Lol. You've committed kaw-suicide already. Classic defeated account scenario here; stripped, beaten, nothing to lose. Literally anybody can log on every so often and unload, u seem to think you're doing something relevant? And why didn't u bring your clan to the party? Because you knew everybody would have ended up like yourself 