osw alliance and clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bubbelgum, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Who I think are the best osw clans:
    New Age,Black Hand,and some of Yafi,I like resilience but haven't heard a lot about them recently

2. Don't forget about the goold ol I.S.S ️

3. Noob.

4. Support.

╭━━━━━╮ ┏╮╭┓ ┃╰╯KOTFE┃╰╮╭╯ ┣━━╯Blows╰━╯┃
    ╰━━━━━━━━╯

5. Is this why nobody has said apoc? 

6. Apoc can't be classed as a OSW alliance. They can't even beat one little old clan called black hand down. That's with help.

Sure they talk a good war no doubt be running mouths after this post but that's all the do.

7. Look at your clan. Look at our clan. Nuff said.

8. Wow I have a lotta posts...

9. Exactly what I'm saying you still can't beat us.

Every day bh stays in this war every member of yours or AOW we strip is rubbing in the embarrassment that apocs clans plus aow whatever is left of them can't defeat us.

We've already won. Who can be scared off apoc when they can't even make one clan surrender.

10. You seem to misunderstand the fact that we don't care if you surrender. Of course a bunch of prepubescent kids aren't gonna surrender, they don't know any better. This is barely a war. We are just farming BH. You have no pots, allies, and are a semi active clan. Yep you guys sure aren't beat

Btw I'm curious, what's the biggest strip you guys have pulled off on an Apoc member? I'm truly curious.

11. Think biggest strip was 750b on an apoc member. Only thing is we are not focused on apoc at the moment. We have our eyes set on aow. And if you ask what was the biggest strip on them. It was 5T and about 2T taken in ~30 min.

So olibear keep "farming" us but just realized we at BH haven't slowed down yet. We don't plan on it either.

12. You see oli apoc isn't our target. Yet.

As for your claim of farming. You got yourself confused that's a eb your hitting not us.

I'm still awaiting you to appear in my newsfeed oli. Come on like you promised last week.

But I guess you will just run your mouth on here some more and go back to hitting those skellies.

13. looks to me like apoc only fights with words while bh runs circles around apoc. how about keeping your mouth shut until apoc finally calls for a cf.
    thats my 10 cents and a fist full of dollars

14. Nice KoT that's interesting info. And btw is 2/5ths of a strip in 30 minutes like a record for you guys? It's gotta be. Nice

Matty that's because I never fail on your pathetic build Please focus us you guys keep claiming aow is dead already come play with us now

15. Plz fail on me too

16. Oli really you never fail. Really. Funny how I only had one person in my newsfeed last 4-5 days and that was a aow member. No oli wins or fails.

So guess you are all talk oli. Please feel free to appear in my newsfeed at any point.

17. I sent steals toward your attack build a few days ago. Didn't lose. Am I going to hit a PS who has no way of contributing funds to his clan? Nope. Am I gonna hit your hansels? You betcha I send love KoTs way too when I make it down that far. Xtreme you are either dtw or PS every single time I come across you. I caught you once though . Did you guys know, I finally got hit by someone other than willy yesterday I was amazed. Mr-T sent me some love! We won't talk about own or failed but love nonetheless. And your cr#6 sent me some love too 2 people in 1 day! Was beautiful.

18. My bad Bruh. I'll give you inc after indi 