osw alliance and clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bubbelgum, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Here's another fun fact, nobody at CR has quit on the backlash of anything you've done. So that comment was completely irrelevant also!

2. Clearly apoc

3. quit? i just joined a few weeks back and saw you on ca. :) anyway i dont like wall walking. see you in my newsfeed again soon. :)

4. HymAn- who are you? You never hit :lol: that's prob why u think I'm inactive chump, why waste time on you? You all fail to realize, you can't " win" in this type of situation, truly, if the person never loses the will to fight and remains active.

Ac_devil , davey007 , bottom feeder , __snakeeyes__ lllllllDYMESllllllll x_x these are the ones off the top of my head I can think of whose pots I've broken, and remain adpless.

_flashbang_ playin4keeps Deez nuts lord_fauntleroy, Molly , a few off the top of my head who have left CR after inc from me (most fought back well)

We had slay go inactive, but she never really have two fucks about y'all to put the effort into farming you all. Simba left cuz slay. D3 no longer has that account.

This is both your clans vs. 4 ppl (initially). Just based off of the recitation of my horrible short term memory :lol: looks like I have you beat already 

And just a reminder - you all aren't "hurting" me in any way, I'm still doing whatever I want to whomever I want 

Kudos to CR hopefuls and guests, who have hit quite a bit more than the members themselves (probably cuz they're a half dead clan)

5. Wooohoooo, you've hit me once in a week and a half Ron, I mean come on... Let's not break your Hand patting yourself on the back buddy. The people you mentioned left CR for the OPPOSITE reason, not getting enough incoming. They are off to cause havoc and we wish em the best. Your welcome to hit CR members from here to eternity if anyone ever does leave CR because of incoming, they were never worthy if CR to begin with. Now less talk and more action, let's put that book down and get some allies eh?

6. I must have misread the topic.

7. How's that lopaiden??

8. I don't do the whole argue on forums thing anymore. It's pointless. Adios.

9. Well warlock, if ya wanna go mano a Mano, that's on ya to tell your cronies to let me regen ;) otherwise, you'll have to settle for when I regen enough to hit your bigass

10. Plus, it's just more fun to pick on smaller players (than you, atleast) if you don't like it, perhaps you should try calling out and challenging to war more than 1 person, that way maybe you'd stop bitching you don't get inc ;) hell who am I kidding, that's your classic line

11. Is there any osw clan that is in a need of a noob like me?

12. Don't leave us out now at black hand haha

13. Lol ron, I'm semi inactive bro. Like yourself I just log on every few days when I have the time. And no we can't win in a situation like this, but at the same time we can't lose either. Hey! Maybe bump this thread again in a couple days to try and rekindle your relevance to any1 in this game!

14. What no comments to bh anymore?

15. I think they were talking about relevant ones fear.

16. Lmao, a ps looking for attention.

17. any OSW CLANS WANT MY NOOBY ASS?

18. You want to join an OSW group, find an OMETOTCHTLI in a clan your in and show him/her your a serious player who is mature and active and that would be the best group to join!

19. L1, love me