Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Erm bacon Nutella or whatever your name is, I'm pretty sure I didn't detail anything, apart from he was a moron. I did say I thought it was hilarious he thought he was relevant but that was about it.

Is there a paint chip epidemic at the minute??

@ Pain - well said 

2. You didn't 'detail' anything eh? I think you are forgetting what you said in the last post.

3. Who the hell cares who did what or called whom for help??? WAR IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Lets all just ******* slaughter each other and have fun doing it rather than talk **** on forums lol

4. why can't we have fun slaughtering each other AND talk **** on the forums? :(

5. Omg seriously it's like one flew over the cuckoos nest in here 

6.  well said the noob with no stats

7. Shut up word no cookie for you.

8. Allow me to partake in the massive wave of stupidity in this thread.

9. Pain and I will be havin fun while everyone fights on forums!

Said my peace to friends on both sides. Back to the news

10. Permission granted, dear sir.
    Everyone else is. 

11. Hmmm is ******* slaughter each other a form of talking trash?......Maybe....Maybe not....

Everyone is entitled to speak their mind even if what is on it is a bunch of bullarky, if you dont agree simply fill their feed of glorious battle actions....or if you are me a bit less glorious suicide actions... :D

12. [​IMG]

13. You honor me with your time.....now stay down pup :cool:

14. Deni ask Osiris if you want clarification on what they're telling you, it's for them to answer.

I'm not even in your war, just calling people out when they talk cràp so keep it real.

My only advice would be to surround yourself with real fighters not big mouthed half wits - you'll come out stronger in the long run.

I know you, I know Megan, I know how this war started and how it's been going, who's saying what etc - tbh I don't care. Just like seeing some people get into a flap over it 

15. Jb I talking you in pm don't make me farm you 

16. Well now that I have permission I'm back.

17. To partake in this mass stupidity.

18. Balto you've had enough bro, I think you need an intervention

19. To intervene between me an this monster?

20. Are you trying to say that I am stupid Balto? I think I may go cry in a corner now.....right after I hit pup and dragon again :ugeek: