Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. But you directed the comment at someone within the clan?.....

So since you seem to be dishing out individual assignments...which should I do?

2. Osiris ftw lmao

3. Lmao pain. GG :lol:

4. Frost got his ass served

5. Bump

Cos it's fun. 

6. Since this is bumped might as well say that lovely is just mad that she's getting gang banged. Gotta embrace it Hun.

7. Given the rumours - which of course are untrue ( I swear ask Word ), I've only one thing to say ....

Pun intended?? 

8. Ahhhh what would OSW be without the trash talking?? IMO its more fun than watching Frosty just sit on noobs

9. It's true, trash talking is about 99% of winning an osw, but;

COMPLAINING IN FORUMS IS 0%

10. Touché
    But it gives me something to do while i drink my coffee️

11. Hey, I love it as much as the next guy.

Just talk ****,

But don't whine. Your making yourself look worse.

12. There is a fine line between whining and trash talkin i agree. But i'd probably get some kind of twisted joy from reading this post if i were Osiris

13. If I was Osiris I would be crying laughing reading this. They don't need to do anything and Deni is making herself look bad.

A8 is doing the work for them.

14. Yeah they are twisted 

In fairness every now and again someone makes a thread with a rep sooooo bad it makes it almost impossible not to trash talk on it 

Almost to the point where you want to say 'what were you thinking?' 

Anyway.......

15. The point of war is to crush your opponent. Hat off to Osiris ️

16. I keep hearing A8 are disappointed in Osiris, Osiris aren't warriors, It's not the same Osiris as it was ....

It really isn't the same osiris, the LB members may have gone but those who remain are the battle hardened warriors who never run, have osw longevity experience and will keep fighting for another year if need be. Gold means nothing.

It may seem fun now to Deni and followers but let's see how you feel in 6 months from now.

Good luck A8, you're gonna need it ! 

17. JB. I think you have talked on this thread too much. I just skip over your posts because you never have anything important to say.