Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Frost I'm sure you just sit on everyone oh mighty one

2. Not everyone wish I could though. XD

3. Bump so every one can continue to see jb in all his ignorance.

4. Please elaborate on how JB was being ignorant.

Would love to hear

5. Reread a lot of the posts he has made then do more research then get back to me.

6. I have read his posts.

Balto I thought you were better than this.

7. The only ignorant ones on this thread are those that think there needs to be a reason to war or those that think war is fair.

8. question.

I don't read stupid, so.. My wall is a little confusing.

I know what "LMC" probably means.
    But what does FYSA mean? :lol:

9. As for most of the hate towards A8 (I'm speaking for myself not a8 right now) I welcome it id rather have inc but I understand some people are afraid to fight us (cough cough Osiris) another thing is that people keep saying this was a thread complaining about the numbers in this instance I speak for all of us when I say numbers don't mean **** now back to the point this thread was to shed light on everyone the massive numbers that we will overcome and the clan that begged for help.

-Balto

10. Platinum clearly you thought wrong.

11. i feel sorry for people that can't tell the difference between a game and war.

12. Is this still a thing? Jebus. Much page. Wow.

13. Hey at least people are reading it

14. Balto you're in A8 yet deni kept going on about numbers.... kinda bad when you saying its nothing but yet she keeps going on... hmmmmm

15. She's making a point a so was I. Her point was that they are scared.

16. So they called for help against our small force.

17. Not really. Osiris fears no one no matter how big or small Osiris will prevail through and through

18. Hey frost go suck Osiris up too since you're their little slaves! Why don't you just join em?

19. Sounds like someone's riding on osiris's dick

20. osiris is a joke. eventually their allies will realize they are a joke. then they will be nothing.