Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Stop repeating yourself. I get how you all feel about stats. And, no. Once again, you do not decide the requirements of my typing. I type with my fingers and keyboard when I want, with whatever stats I have at the moment. I do not type with my stats.

2. Whatever suit you deni. And damn ark still talking more and more shaking in my wittle boots

3. I'm not necessarily trying to represent A8. Going to repeat myself again. Boredom free time=my participation in this OSW

4. Boredom of free time ya said? Or shall I call it no life in real world? If you don't wanna represent A8 than why join? Knowing you'll be limited down to maybe 5-8 or less targets.

5. Not boredom of free time, boredom and free time. Also, having free time doesn't mean a have "no life" in the "real world". It just means I have nothing else to do at the moment as I have done what needs to be done today. You have free time, most likely. I assume that's why you're on KaW right now. Are you saying you also have "no life"?

6. Oh damn you got it right on the money cupcake. You want a prize? Maybe some inc. Oh wait you're DTW. Shame. And a life yeah got a family and its 12:52am here so yeah. Oh BTW if you didn't know that's my tz

7. Deni question for ya. Why don't y'all come out of pin and not hit back?

8. Want me out of pin?
    Tell DKOD and outlawz to stop hitting me.

9. Not sure what your time zone has to do with anything.

10. Asking for a cf deni? Oh cool. And @ark that's in case when you grow a pair of balls and decide to come back and play.

11. Would that mean Osiris would pretend they pinned me again?
    And it would be "fair" again?

Sounds swell.

12. I'm pretty sure of you look in ya nf you'd see some Osiris in there as well :D going to bed now happy lasting deni :* :)

13. I can't come back and play when my regen time and sleep hours are being tracked by several people. I'm getting hits in, but if you want me to "play" up to your expectations, arrange that I get time to regen, or stop asking.

14. Pfft play from pin ya EB noob xD or haven't you been taught that

15. I don't care enough to play from pin. Also, It's been a year and a half since I've last participated in an osw, and a year since I've played KaW competitively. I've forgotten things.

16. Go away you stat less alt! Nothing you say matters.

17. You say come out of pin and hit back.......

Then you say fight from pin......

Make up your mind please.

18. Pain once was directed to the clan the other was at ark.

19. I'm still confused...