Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't like to see you any time, never mind first thing in the morning.....

I've a gag reflex 

But each to their own in this osw ( see on topic )

You did rage though, chill a little



2. actually this thread is making fun of osiris for not being able to handle a smaller clan without help. its not really open for interpretation. sorry your reading comprehension is so lacking.

3. In my Kawreer I have seen some troll/noob threads that were more mature than this thread. Anyhow its long past that Osiris are a force to be reckoned with, but even in these circumstances coming this low to give attention in such a manner like this thread to a bunch of EB fairies is disgraceful. You guys should disband Osiris so at least some honor is preserved.Having read some comments on here I dare say even players in games like PIMD are more intelligent. The thoughts that most of you are adult is even more disturbing and disgusting.

One more thing. Please for god's sake do not call this drama an OSW. That is just shaming real OSW clans, this is more of a soap opera.

4. Bypasses and it ended with "yo momma". This player is obviously 11 years old.

5. Statless alt 

Nuff said

6. I'm not an alt. If you forumed at all in the last few years you'd know the name, but I'm guessing you're lacking of knowledge in several areas.

7. Not you ya numpty, the clown above ya 

8. @Ark you sort of got in the way of the statless alt right above your post..

9. Oh! Apologies ^.^

10. hiiiiii inferno :D lovely att 6/6 p idk how long ago

11. I cant believe this got to 50+ pages.

Here is the bottom line. Osiris and Aces got into some crap with each other that no one here cares about. They decide to go to war. Aces brought in help from their friends, and paid for some more help. Time passes with Osiris still holding their own, and finally allies of Osiris decide to come in and get in on the fun. Within one day this thread is made.

Quit crying about it, and playing a victim here in the forums. It looks weak.
    For the aces who return hits while being outgunned and DON'T come here complaining - Respect.

12. lol devils are the only ones i see complaining on this thread.

13. I still don't know how and why this osw started ( ´Д`)y━・~~

14. something about tapping someone or something. idk. one day osiris family started hitting us. we hit back.

15. Actually word if you go to page #1 and reread it all you'll see deni is whining

16. ******* ampersand..

I also heard that while as a guest at Os-Fam, Deni attempted to recruit members into A&8, which in conjunction with the "joke" was enough to piss some people off.

17. Seems legit

18. What was the "joke"? I legit came back from a year of retirement, popped in forums, seen this thread and without reading the thread, spontaneously joined An8.

19. Idk what the joke was either lol. I just heard there was a fight and thought I'd jump in lol

20. The joke.

"Megan? I've um... I've tapped that"

A month or 2 before this started.

Inferno, they have changed stories a LOT since that excuse came out.