Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Apr 29, 2014.

1. :lol: i love watching people pretend to be badasses on kaw.

2.  your name is you to a T noob

3. how original. 

4. More blah blah blah 

5. Would love to but I got my own war to fight :p

6. Same here in an osw as well

7. @word - have you read your clan mates posts? 

Thing is people have a habit of play acting on apps - you want to see some of the behaviour on other third party apps, some people just love to play in there 

8. i'm not judging. everyone needs a hobby. for instance; my hobby is watching people do it while laughing.

9. I agree

Mine is reporting girls who have bf's but flaunt themselves to others

Dregs of society 

Anyway back to the war - who's winning ? 

10. we are. duh.

11. He must be talking about deni^ 

12. What's the point of that question? Nobody is gonna jump and raise their hand to say "OOO OOOO OOOO WE'RE LOOSING WE'RE THE LOSERS!!!!!"

13. he is. lovely has a habit of using too many kissy emojis. the attention starved nerds of kaw tend to think that means she is flirting with them.

14. Or sending scandalous pictures around in that oh so popular 3rd party app when she is promised to another... Such as yourself? Lol. I've had the misfortune of coming across these on multiple occasions. 

15. Lol word "the attention starved kids of kaw."

You must be referring to deni in that part.

16. Elegance 

17. really? you would think that if someone had some sort of evidence of that, they would have shown it too me. would be an easy way to take out lovely's most loyal supporter.

don't believe everything you hear. osiris is led by the of the sort of trash that likes to spread nasty rumors about their enemies.

18. Poor naive word - you think Osiris put out that rumour??

Suppose osiris put out the rumour that you can see stars on a clear night too 

Dayummm now I feel bad for the guy 

19. Allies volunteering to help is still better than hiring a pure spy club 

20. actually i assumed it was IlIIlIBlAcKjAmEsM4yI-I3mIlIIlI or schsmi that started the rumor. i just figured that osiris was the one intent on spreading it.

point still stands. if it were true, someone would have shown me proof.