Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coward alt

2. And re enter your noobs for threats and drgn once again abusing his mod powers lol just when this thread was taking a better turn

3. I'm a main dumb ass. Check my achievements.

4. Lol I only forum so hitting me does you no good

5. Hero:29 pin squirm haha okay

6. Hmm I guess the fact that your five times my size doesn't mean anything...

7. Hmmmm guess when you run your mouth doesn't mean anything either? Hmmmm or maybe its the fact that your a coward alt like cowboy said.

8. Check my achievements idiot. I dropped my build

9. Lethal how much to take out a contract on hero 

10. lethal when someone turns up who can expose thier lies they cry im derailing. everybody can see everything they say is hearsay and they need others to lie for them for thier story to be believed. so pathethic either way lethal we proved that osiris might be a force in numbers behind others but they gutless on thier own.

11. Ya bacon, hit me when I got many on me big man, I'm sure os is insulted by your assistance

12. Narwhal like to feel the power

13. Roni just stop everything you say makes you look Like a fool.

14. In what world is telling players to keep this thread on topic abusing my mod powers?

I'm not even going to sink to your level.

The next time I post I'm sure it'll be with the words /lock at the end of it.

15. Getting a little trigger happy drgn?

16. @drgn I thought your last post was meant towards me, I was informed it was at roni my bad, but does seen your hounding this thread a bit for a reason to lock, well it's actually obvious

17. and drgn id rather be labelled crazy than be known as a CHEATER which everybody knows you are

18. 16 pages of a noob thats crying. Its simple this noob has a big mouth and spams walls thats why he gets farmed. He ask for cf to one person while he insulting other members at the same time. Thats not how it works bro and thats why you getting farmed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.