oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm going for OP

2. Oli answered u but that's why I said I didn't lok at your stats, I simply post what's in my mind and I haven't been in forums much at all recently but threads call my name so I'm drug in ...telll the noobs to stop the creation of the threead not the farmer?

3. Lol. Sounds like your making excuses now. You bring the attention to yourself. King of noobs is a well earned title I think

4. I have begged -alison- to marry me :( sadly she declines

5. Thought so

6. if I make a thread called ohhh dragonsbaine....would u not post on it? What if someone called out your clan would u still hold back?

That's not excuses for anything ..that's my loyalty to my clan and myself..don't bash LR I won't act crazy :lol:

7. U act like I'm the op here pfft silly kid

8. Pinky I was answering his status thingy. Not that question ;)

9. Lol. So what your saying is that your just an innocent guy trying to make a living. Always asking yourself why people post about you all the time. Tough to be you I guess

10. seems u are asking those questions,not me

and oli oh lmao well still fitting

11. LOL @ Dionise claiming to be a noob regarding epic battles- YOU WERE IN MURPHS!!!!!!! The biggest eb clan in kaw.

And you, my dear, are what we actual veterans call a NUB- because you don't realize exactly how noobish you act despite having played for awhile. In other words, the lowest form of species in kaw.

@star whatever your name is- God forbid I misspell it or I might end up with a forum thread in my honor.

First, little no stat accts like yours who try to be grammar nazis or attempt to garner the attention with witty repertoire on more popular player's walls normally do get the old heave-ho block.

Yet you are so butthurt you want to make a thread out of it?

What is the point of this?

To get yourself kicked out of the sub clan?

To garner the unhealthy, negative attention you seek through forums since pinky refused to engage you on his wall?

To point, redundantly, that there was an underscore where a dash should have been?

Or just to be an attention seeker?

I don't think I know anyone who is actually small enough to hit you. But I'll tell you what- I'll have my members (sorry- I'm too busy being awesome to do it myself) track your account, the people on your wall, and anyone you interact with until you do grow to be a big girl- and then we will waste our time on you.

Right now, you are nothing but pathetic. You try to fight with words because you got blocked and cried real live noob tears. But your words are inadequate and show no actual point. This thread is pointless. Except to show what a whiny little crybaby child you are.

Now do us all a HUGE favor and request this thread locked and pray that we forget about you.

12.  That's a waste of time. Lol

13. Lmfao some people can't read :lol: do you choose to ignore/misconstrue words that are right in front of you to make yourself better, or are you truly that thick headed...?

14. Not sure who you are talking to

15. Ah well great learning experience for me. I'm feeling just a tiny bit less noobish. I do wish my record actually showed my war wins.

At no time should my words be misunderstood as sarcasm towards Pinky. Sorry if they may have appeared so. LR on record is obviously one of KaWs great clans.
    I'll go stand in the corner and mind my own business.

16. Hey pinky why u go dtw

17. You dont have a main o_O

18. going after someone in your sub because they made a joke?

excellent leadership skills, pinky. :roll:

19. From what I can tell, the OP just embarassed Pinky quite badly.

Is there even a viable comeback? 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.