oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My attitude is and always will be the same toward people who act like a noob.
    I'm a self proclaimed noob stomper so what u expect people?

2. I'll take a 500 mil farming fee and I'll sit on star all day.

3. Well like im new so how was I supposed to know what you were self proclaimed to be best friend?

4. The title should be

"Im a 9 year old trying to get attention!"

5. If my bby See's this (It's a joke people,don't complain if I say bby)I'll decide with her and cat if what we should do with you

Happy Kawing

6. Are you gonna sit on me while Pinky gives me those spankings he promised? Because that's unnecessary  I promise I'll hold still.

7. :shrugs: I'm not 9 but Pinky already proved to me that trying to talk it out with him like an adult doesn't do **** so why bother?
    I have no problem with Letalis Regnum, Last Rights, or the rest.
    Just the fit Pinky threw when I corrected his _ and told him it should be - followed by him blocking me.
    Soo. I wanted to re-emphasize, Pinky these aren't noob tears and I'm not a 

8. Also, I'd like to award 4 points to whoevers scout bombing me.

9. What do u call this? Noob tears + attention whore =some combination of a name ill let forums figure out

10. Call it whatever helps you go to sleep at night, dear. If noob tears gets you through the day, then we can go with that  anything for my best friend

11. OP got smart and went dtw but that's not gonna help him much.

12. Lmao u think I need help finding targets seriously? That blows my mind coming from someone like u.

Everyone that's active in forums knows I can't type for **** half the time so my spelling is still incorrect on my wall but I'm not going to re-do it!
    Learn your place noob it will all be better for u

13. I didn't go dtw. Someone scout bombed me.

14. Did I say you needed help finding targets?
    Nah. Maybe one of the peoplewho check your wall for targets might like to be able to find him?

15. It's too bad you left.. I like using the kick button 

Dom this is what we're gonna do: -Star_Child-

Have fun 

16. Man what's up with all this bs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.