oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow Um op you could have used a 3rd party clan room to discuss your differences and snowballing breakdown in communications.
    It is amusing though. The word noob always amuses me. It's the social insult to let a new player know the manners, patience, knowledge from RL are meaningless till you've walked in my shoes.

2. ^ :lol: that's exactly how I use the word noob

3. Lol if she's really new she probably doesn't know about that 3rd party app

4. Btw. I can sit on OP too lol any offers?

5. So is there a noob scale Pinky? Am I suppose to consider you a noob? Your clan thread was very good indicating your not. At what point did you graduate and are there levels of noobship? My limited understanding of the word suggests I'm still a noob regarding epic battles, yet I'm comfortable with that. if it was not for Wulfs thread I'd be completely lost.
    Maybe it's my maternal instinct I quite like new players and enjoy helping them.

6. I guess pinky overlooked the snide behind your remark, and he thought you were siding with him?

7. I can tell u noticed the sarcasm so ill bite,
    i consider noobs to be like op, full of complaints and make irrational decisions based off emotions.
    not caring to take advice from someone ,and is probably young.

alot of players use "newb" and "noob" as 2 different things, i kinda see them as the same:
    newb= new to game.
    noob= not new to game but acts like it.
    as far as a noob scale hmm i have no clue, im not the judge of everyone, just the ones i come accross. my opinion may differ from yours ya know?

example= this thread, op felt that me blocking her was unwaranted i guess.
    so what did she do? make a dang thread to talk, luckily i dont have to delete and can still laugh at her. (im an ass i know) to me this was a noobish thing to do as u mentioned pal could have been used for this.

AS for me,...
    I learn and try to better my self in forums and more importantly in the game,i suck at ebs and wulf's thread is only reason i get any actions on them so we in same boat on that.
    I do however always take advice and never turn down someone else that asks for help. I would consider my self a noob yes but that holds no weight cuz noobs are judged by others (obvious)

u tell me if u think so, i dont get butthurt ;)

8. See now perfect example of either a noobish comment or a very bad fortune teller, no?

9. You left out the question mark.
    Lets go with pinky chose to ignore the snide.

10. What is it this, bash Pinky week?

Y'all know he's a self proclaimed noob basher, which means his tolerance and patience for noobs is lower than most. A LOT lower. I can see how the ops comments about the spelling error were misconstrued because of this.

Pinky probably saw it as "you spelled Sparkys name wrong dumbass".

There is a obviously a wrong way and a right way to talk to Pinky op and sir,
    [​IMG]

11. Lol it's funny how the self proclaimed noob/'newb' stomper or whatever your word was, can't remember, was one of the poster children of WWKPD. No disrespect or anything, just makes me say ohwhatagiggle

12. Agreed with Drgn though.

13. Wwkpd was anti-noob so your comment is invalid.

Drgn it takes a true friend to understand a mind like mine :lol:

14. As pinky said, your comment is invalid. Also OP is bigger than you.................... :lol:

15. I have to say Pinky has caused many forums to be created. I for one am getting board of his rants and "noob bashing". In the end he is giving Last Rights a bad name. LR is a good clan and has the respect of many. Pinky is wearing out the respect with all this forum crap. How about you pick on bigger guys?

16. ^yes now thats what i like to hear, but fyo he bashed LR and he reset afterwards.
    i made this thread yes but the only one i have made about a war or farming ever so get your **** straight or come at me ?
    i promote PvP if u dont like it i dont care,,,,(posted witout looking at clan or stats)

17. to answer your question. @ dragonsbaine

Yes

18. quick with the words. LR gets bashed in forums cause you are trolling all over the place with your narrow minded views. Lol. And does it make you look big by saying you did not Check clan or stats. Lol. I will let you have the first hit if you want. I don't mind

19. oh hell nvm wrong thread i didnt even make this one dragonsbaine so lolwut?
    im sexxy and they like to talk about me ..problem? im open for atks come get this fox gold noob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.