oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huma I block all my targets for a Link

2. Huma, he's in a war. In a war, you focus on the CA not a random person knocking by just when they are in a war.

3. Another eb noob don't know what block is for, I think that's what op got mad about as well

4. Oh dear.. Word please tell me that was sarcasm.. Because I was being sarcastic..
    Unless.. Pinky do you do that?

Now, to be honest it really doesn't matter. She tried hiding behind that she was in an LR family clan; that's a weakness to me. And if pinky threatening to farm my members weeds out the weak, well then good! We don't need them any way 

5. yeah. i got your sarcasm. but i honestly believe it to be true.

and what you are weeding out are people that feel like they can joke around with other people in your clan family.

6. Lycan she says it was a joke, do I care? NO not at all, I'm a farmer u didn't know?
    I don't need a reason to hit anyone ..play the game right noobs quit acting like I'm a bad guy for hitting pvp.
    I promise the lulz are way better than coming from apherion

7. Sorry that I forgot to be nice word, ill take that up with god.
    Ill also put u in front of god soon..may he have mercy on your soul

8. Oh, so now she's just a random target?

A coincidence?

9. Anybody that said I wouldn't last a day well u should pay up lol

10. you are such a joke. why don't you grow some balls? hire yourself a few hundred bil in allies.

playing kaw as an invincible trash talker is pathetic.

11. Random target? Wth u talking about? Anyone can be a target of mine, any post on wall any wc ad, anyone who shows up in my news feed.
    Seems legit in a WAR game right?

U sound silly with your remorse for the op, go show her how to eb

12. Blocking me is a war strategyI have eaten eb noobs for dinner. Thought I would try a forum noob.

13. threatening a member of your subclan because they jokingly stepped on your fragile pride is not "legit".

14. Pinky hitting random targets will
    Never win a war you'd think lr would teach that

15. ^not hitting random targets read the post?

Word word word, SMH ...u complain about me being so talked about in forums then call me invisible?
    Logic101...I've mentioned plenty times I can hit tiny noobs and hlbc ...I'm not scared I play the game how I want to play and my allies oh boohoo where did they go?
    NO DTW HERE COME AT ME?

16. Word we established on another thread that u don't agree with me when it comes to pvp /pve
    So I understand why u hate all the people I make cry, hell last LR basher just reset..winning (my game) not your eb

17. i said "invincible" you degenerate nub.

and i have told you this before, you are not worth hitting.

18. Logic? You hit people who pop your ego bubble in forums. I bet you clan could use your help in pinning targets so why don't you leave forums for a while and help them

19. Pinky- im jealous bro...Your getting all the attention and noob Tears lately 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.