oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol I know same I'm afraid there gonna benefit u pinky

2. Farmer, lynx knows his acct is screwed..he is just along for the ride.

Holding on to.me so that people may remember his name next time he posts, that's cool

3. Farmer I keeping money in form bars and atta pots left clan

4. Allies also in form of bars when they got hired that's where went LR did not gain from them

5. It's my thread. You don't get to tell me what it is or is not about. You may remove yourself and create your own bash thread,Pinky, instead of continuing to derail and post off topic in mine

6. Lol @star WordWaster got it right except for Pinky didn't farm you- he only threatened farming.

7. Pinky if u post in here again star may report to mods get u forum banned or silenced I don't know which one correct

8. Muhahaha here we go with this huh? Let's have it

9. Pinky you're a stupid ****. (This is Rochendil's alt. tired of keeping my mouth shut.)

How many times do you have to be told, SHE TOLD YOU WAS IN YOUR SUB CLAN TO EMPHASIZE SHE WAS JOKING AND NOT TALKING ****. Jesus H Christ I will 1v1 you once my account transfer is completed and I have Rochendil back.

10. * gives 0 **** about noobs thonking they know tou

11. She told me that after I said I would farm and to me that's coward, how many times I gotta say I don't need reason to farm? And toch your acct is inactive..why would u say that?

12. It's actually true

13. :lol: Roch is back - that was brief :roll:

14. Lol I said I was quitting the forums with Roch, not quitting the game. Then my iTouch screen smashed into a million little pieces and now I can't play it all.
    Please respect that and wait until I can actually hit back before you hit me though. Doesn't seem very fair to hit farm an account that I can't actually 1v1 you on.
    I am willing to wait until you're out of OSW if you're willing to wait until I actually have my main back. I respect you, Pinky, but in this case I think you're being a little **** :lol: I really don't think op had brought up your sub clan to avoid being hit. This thread kind of shows she isn't afraid of hits, because every should know you don't **** with LR unless you wanna be hit.

15. @JBB OP was one of my allies

16. Oops. Ampersand (/)_- noob mistake
    Op was in my clan before she was in Letalis. Sadly I suggested it to her when she asked me for war clan suggestions :/ anyway I came to see what was up with her wall

17. She to small to be hit shut up with that **** and u talk crazy then tell me your acct is inactive and don't want me to open it to wc? Wth kinda logic is that? This is a damn WAR game u wimps omg I just adore all of u eb warriors ...who gives a **** if she said she was LR or not? Not me gotta another reason to bash me?

18. Star child i hit you... WITH WORDS KICK CHOP PUNCH HEAYA

19. :lol: so. If she's too small to hit, please, tell me Pinky, why should she be afraid of being hit? Hmmm?

20. Your logic fails you. If OP is too small to hit, and if she's a noob who knows she's too small to hit as you keep implying, then why would she feel the need to use Letalis Regnum?
    And she left Letalis Regnum as soon as you started being a dick.
    So all of these arguments about her hiding behind LR are invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.