oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trash talk? I'm actually one of the few left in this game that hit and don't just talk..roch talking doing jack..word does nothing ,don't even have any actions for hours but talks in forums and remember I didn't make a hate on pinky thread , others did..I'm simply bathing in the lulz

2. i do nothing? 

i swear, pinky. sometimes i cannot tell if you are just trolling or if you are actually delusional.

3. @JBB- no. I came to this thread because OP was in my clan before I sent her to Letalis because she wanted to war. Also, I did not agree to a 1v1 with the condition that I can grow. The condition is that he waits until I actually have access to that account again. Also, not really calling Pinky out on anything. I love Pinky :) he's funny. I just disagree with him on this one. You should really read my follow up comments to coming out about being Roch before you try to make me look dumb. I've already addressed everything you just pointed out -_-

4. Roch just shut up, she isn't a noob for making this thread? Hahaha

@drgn lmfao t sir
    @jbb not long enough and its always wait on roch b4 u hit llets be fair in a war game

5. Ok.

Pinky v lynx

1. Clanless
    2. Strips allowed
    3. Lynx may use up to ONE attack build alt.
    4. This alt may not exceed 1m cs.
    5. Loser creates a thread
    6. Loser does anything the winner asks, on the first two pages of that thread.

6. @ word I love u to bro, I don't hate u but love that u express your feelings about me...and at this point I'm posting just to post I'm bored and this ammuses me the way u feel the need to comment and same with roch

7. Hmmm. Lol.

8. Ope. I think the I sent op to LR when she asked me for war clan suggestions might have been cut off by an ampersand. Now I can't remember and I don't feel like going to find it.

9. Lol she wasn't a noob UNTIL she made this thread

10. If you can hit me on my current account, be my guest. Ill bite. And if you really feel like hitting an inactive account, again, be my guest. Just don't expect to earn any 'fear' or 'respect' for it, because as I said, it takes a big man to farm an account that's currently inactive  drives.

11. ALSO, to the haters: calling me out for being back = invalid argument.

I left the forums so I could focus on growing Roch and focus on my clan.
    I no longer have access to Roch, and I'm not in Silent Knights on this account.
    So, moot points?
    I think so.

12. Lynx also asked for a 3 week limit on 1 vs 1. Any thoughts on that Metal?

13. I don't need fear or respect roch where is this coming from? Ill hit your inactive acct because that's easy gold for all of kaw to share, u are the smartie that admits its inactive, remember WAR GAME all is fair

14. My thoughts on that are if he doesn't beat pinky in 3 weeks he automatically loses.

15. For someone who claims not to care, you certainly do seem to take people who smart mouth and disrespect you very seriously.

16. I completely accept those terms and if he wants 3 weeks limit well he must make apology b4 22 days is up ;) glad we are back on topic here

17. 7, 14, 21...

18. @roch no not really. Honestly I take nothing to heart , hell we can be friends I helped u with your first strip and would help more but if I hit u this is war not eb (my style) sorry if u don't like me doing me, I seem to bother folks more than me cuz I can't be bothered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.