oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm sorry db :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. I answered, gave it a dirty bump :lol:

And me arrogant? Nah really?

U should see me in real life.

Udontsay.gif

3. Pinky after the osw war is over I challenge u to 1vs1 duel if u accept I'll let u modify it although I'm gonna have to put a 3 week Max limit on it

4. Yes exactly I was looking for right word

5. I can already tell it'll be one sided

6. Lol thanks, derailers, for allowing me to walk away from KaW for the entire day only to come back and see my thread is still active.
    Be careful, though, haters. Wouldn't want pinky's sense of self-importance to inflate so much he combusts!

7. LOL @star's comment

8. Ur welcome star I believe I am last hater on here lol all of them except me have bin picked off

9. Can I set the terms tamer?

That way you know it'll be fair(ish)

10. Lynx u are no hater, I classify u as a fan,

@ starnub..my ego can't get to large, my head is huge but will never burst,,

@storm plz let's hear it and the word will be final

11. I agree with DragonsBaine a few page back. Lol. LR is indeed getting bashed because of Pinky. He's kind of a tool :) I left LR sub clan of my own accord. I wasn't kicked. I chose to leave. Because pinky is a  lol it's not noob bashing when you get your panties in a twist over someone correcting your underscore. wwkpd might have been anti-noob but it was also about giving new PEOPLE the benefit of the doubt. You sir, do no such thing, and I've seen it many a time.
    I'm sure there's no shortage of OSW with an ass like pinky around to mouth off to people! Lol what a joke.
    Pinky: 'I'm a short dick man and I'm so self conscious about it, so I compensate and inflate my bravado and make everyone think I'm so cool on this tap tap game I found! HEY DONT MAKE FUN OF ME YOU BIG MEANIE! YOU RESPECT ME! I AM A MEMBER OF LAST RIGHTS ***** ILL FARM YOU'
    I feel like that sums it up perfectly :D
    Whatta joke.

12. I'm a fun after all I said to u I was even mentioned in op one time

13. U was the one that used clan name when speaking, not my problem..and stop withb the crazy already..we are passed that now.
    Topic has been changed attention has been duverted from u to tamer.

14. Yay attention is on me

15. Lynx I give shout outs to the fans, after all they keep me in business

16. **awaits storm to set terms , intrigued

17. Lynx and star are potless, no allies and no clan. Coincidence?

18. @WordWaster on page 9- you hit the nail right on the head with your scenario. Thank you for being one of the only forumers who didn't leave his reading skills at home today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.