OMETS ARE IN THE OSW ON BEHALF OF ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TEPOZTECATI, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 thing for sure zaft love their hte. So many fake alliance. Who's gonna really help zaft? Do they need help with all them "family clans".

2. 

3. King of cracked eggs, I think your Omets failed to find that third party app where your war room is. I do see however they have scrambled to Sotra. My suggestion for first lesson of war is to show them where the attack button is. Second lesson is to show then that unlike ebs, you need to repeat the first lesson to attack again. I think your egg lovers are trying to hit the repeat button.

Just here to help! I like my eggs over hard please ️️

4. There are only five notes in the musical scale, but their variations are so many that they cannot all be heard. There are only five basic colors, but their variations are so many that they cannot all be seen. There are only five basic flavors, but their variations are so many that they cannot all be tasted. There are only two kinds of charge in battle, the unorthodox surprise attack and the orthodox direct attack, but variations of the unorthodox and the orthodox are endless. The unorthodox and the orthodox give rise to each other, like a beginningless circle -- who could exhaust them?Therefore the victories of good warriors are not noted for cleverness or bravery. Therefore their victories in battle are not flukes. Their victories are not flukes because they position themselves where they will surely win, prevailing over those who have already lost. find it some what amusing how people love to joke and say omlets and so fourth.. But I write this missive as a example to just show how we are hear and why we are still hear.
    :

5. The amount of omets still left can almost fill a egg carton and your still here cause if i read apoc right after zaft war they will be comming after you for breaking a cf

6. What a bunch of forum noobs. The king wrote the thread to make sure OMETs knew that SE was declaring war on them again, NOT to declare war on SE.

But while we are on the topic, does anyone really believe that SE merely gave an CF to OMETs in the last war? Really? Then you all must be as stupid as the folks being "brave" on this thread.

Hmmm, I saw the PMs the king posted in our war room offering the OMETs a CF if they left SOTRA and the OSW. Wow...... They must have tried to talk the OMETs out of the war because they thought they were a joke right?

They must have felt that the OMETs were a joke which is why they are spending so much time on this forum beating their own chests?

Wait..... I remember this one "me thinks thou protests too much."

Oh and for those of you who can't read past forums, the title "king" is an inside joke from TEPO, his job is as a figure head. Our council runs things. He is the red cape for the dumb bull to chase.

7. Oh and let them come. I expect ZAFT to be more honorable than APOC, we helped APOC in their OSWs in the past and they backstabbed us by turning on OMETs because they wanted to solidify their dominion over KAW. Too bad they can't really touch us, we are built for OSW. We lose no $$$ when they hit us and they remain as open targets for us.

8. And that ends the Forum Posts.

9. Omets right I played with the omets when temp was a gh the account was pretty much abandon I hit it so much little to no inc

Ps im rmb or bug my owner and hire me
    I used to call temp the old king to mess with them

10. I concur

11. Thinking of having an omet post this what do you think?

We have a system of communication, we PM and use Pal. However, some omets are not online even in 24-48 hours since many of us are alts. No omets know the alts of every omet so to warn them quickly of Nikki's declaration on OMETS kaw wide we needed to use the forum post to give them the best chance of a heads up.

It seems that certain forum warriors took it as an opportunity to spin things to be some declaration by us. The fact is that the last declaration was also by APOC against OMETs too. We barely responded to that post either, we prefer to let our actions speak for themselves.

The same is true of that little gad-fly optimum chaos. Clearly he has delusions of his own importance or his abilities. The irony is that he had no effect on OMETs at all, was NEVER fighting all of the OMETs or even more than 2-3 OMETs in any serious way. Instead, he decided to create a rather funny but completely false thread on his so called war with the OMETs which many of us also found funny. No one here paid him much attention because frankly how do you take a clown seriously?

But to the point, last CF with SE was mutual, it was not based out of boredom or disrespect but out of respect as can be seen in the wall posts from that time which are still there.

The fact is that OMETs where not called into this war until NIKKI viewed the hits on SE by three OMET members of ZAFT SOTRA as being a breach of the OMET wide/SE cf.

Even after it was explained that these three members of ZAFT SOTRA were only hitting back SE as part of the ZAFT/APOC osw that had been going on for a month already, she felt it was also a breach of the separate OMET/SE cf.

And that is certainly her right to do so. However, it is equally the right of the OMETs to then be warned of her view and be called to alert to fight by ZAFT.

12. i have 3 or 4 omets on my block list. they're good ally traders so i block em and see if i can buy off of them when at peace.:) non of those, are in a zaft clan right now boy.

13. i have 3 or 4 omets on my block list. they're good ally traders so i block em and see if i can buy off of them when at peace.:) non of those, are in a zaft clan right now boy.

14. For those of you who took the opportunity to make yourself look brave by commenting on our forum post, maybe you should have thought about a) what the post actually was and b) stuck with FACTS instead of fiction.

The post was NOT OMETs declaring war on APOC or SE, it was written to the OMETs themselves - to warn us that APOC was declaring war on OMETs KAW-wide and that they planned to go after every OMET they could find even if a CF was achieved between APOC ZAFT.

Now some may ask why post this in the forums? Don't you have another system to do this? The answer is yes we have a system of communication, we PM and use Pal.

However, some omets are not online even in 24-48 hours since many of us are alts. No OMET knows the mains or the alts of every other OMET, so to warn them quickly of Nikki's declaration on OMETS kaw wide we needed to use the forum post to give them the best chance of a heads up.

It seems that certain forum warriors took this simple post as an opportunity to spin things to be some declaration by us. The fact is that the last declaration of war was also by APOC against OMETs too.

We barely responded to that post either, we prefer to let our actions speak for themselves. Instead of just warring, APOC members seem to feel egg jokes score points. They don't, but they make it unnecessary for us to list your name on our walls, (which, by the way, is NOT a message or threat to that person - BUT for those of you too slow to understand it what our wall posts are here it is - its simply the way a clan-less group lists potential targets to each other, duh. Since we only hit those who hit first (meaning any hit on an OMET or our home clan is a first hit) this way we can communicate a viable target)

The same self serving FORUM WARRIORING is also true of that little gad-fly optimum chaos.

Clearly he had/has delusions of his own importance or abilities. The irony is that he had no effect on OMETs at all, he was NEVER fighting all of the OMETs or even more than 2-3 OMETs in any serious way.

Instead, he decided to create a rather funny but completely fictional thread on his so-called war with the OMETs. As it was fictional and also something which many of us also found funny so why respond to give him more fuel to use in his rants. No one here paid him much attention because frankly how do you take a clown seriously?

15. But to the point, the last CF with SE was mutual, it was not based out of boredom or disrespect but out of respect as can be seen in the wall posts from NIKKI made by HER at that time, which are still on TEPOZTECATI's wall for anyone to see.

The CF was negotiated when OMET war strategy had reached a critical point. We had burned more then 12,000 sets of spy defense pots off of one of our first 5 targets and he was in the middle of being stripped.

While we had stripped him, we did NOT steal from him (you can ask him this yourself or again look on the wall of TEPOZTECATI).

Instead, of stealing his gold from his stripped allies, we stopped the strip halfway through - as we were talking to NIKKI and LIONESS and decided upon a mutual CF. (AGAIN VERIFY THIS BY ASKING THEM IF THIS IS NOT 100% TRUE)

The fact is that OMETs where not called into this most recent war until NIKKI viewed the hits on SE by three OMET members of ZAFT-SOTRA as being a breach of the OMET wide/SE EF. And while we disagree with her interpretation of the agreement being breached -- her view is ALSO ENTIRELY VALID and even if it were not, she does NOT need a reason to war the OMETs. NO one does. It is a war game and we play it as a war game. We don't take it personally or use the forums to beat our chests. Those who do need to get off their mom's basement couch, dust off the cheeto crumbs and rejoin real life.

Anyways, after we explained to NIKI that the 3-4 members of ZAFT SOTRA (OMETs) were only hitting SE as part of the ZAFT/APOC OSW which had been going on for a month already, (and that no OMETs outside of these ZAFT members would be involved) she chose (AS IS HER RIGHT) to view it as also being a breach of the separate OMET-wide/SE CF. She said that even with a CF between ZAFT/APOC that the omets would still be pursued.

And so, while it is certainly her right to view it how she sees fit, it is equally the right of the OMETs to then be warned and called to alert to fight alongside ZAFT. We don't have any "butt-hurt" about being in a OSW, hell thats the most fun part of the game. However, all this false smack-talk on the forums is juvenile, disrespectful to your fellow players and above all false. Why not just fight us and we will see what happens? That will determine whose strategy is more effective, not trolling the forums.

While OMETs have great respect for many APOC members and clans (Heck there are many APOC/OMETS and former OMETs) we have no respect for forum trolling members. You bring down your own clan by that type of base behavior.

But this is just the opinion of the OMETOTCHTLI (or for those of you to young or uneducated to read the OMELETS). So if your on here trash talking, we will consider it an invitation target you, and when you ask us to stop, it will be an egg that beat you not you beating an egg.

16. one simple question. if an omet stays in one clan will that loyalt lie with that clan or stay with the omets?

17. Well said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.