OMETS ARE IN THE OSW ON BEHALF OF ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TEPOZTECATI, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erm no we don't, we just think it's hilariously funny 

Dude you actually think anyone will take any of the omelettes seriously? The various omelette posts on this thread quite possibly just made it even more of a joke - good job 

Definitely a 'best of' entry 

2. Hey Zatty more inc please 

3. Erm what's the title of this thread ? 

Does anyone proof read this stuff ? 

4. a bunch of attacks and steals and you're pnz boy.

5. haha got the post erased that would've gotten you forum banned huh?  ...see what I was talking about people? lol

6. Omets are gay. 66 for dayzz

7. Having fun with one of my statless are you?  by all means go ahead (I invited you to dummy) ...anything to shore up that pathetic ego of yours Zatty 

8. i like the omets way of thinking .Their theorys n ideas about war is very clever. it reminds me of iProphets thirty-six stratagems forum thread he wrote .

9. There ya go Omelettes, endorsement by Roni

I'm sure you're well please cos I know we're all petrified now 



10. So omets that are loyal to zaft are apart of the osw, but the other omets are not. Though yall purposefully made your names indistinguishable from eachother?

11. Oops I posted in wrong thread lol disregard posts on this page lol 

12. Very well. We will disregard all your posts on page 26 

13. I'm surprised nobody has bought up the fact the omet that just appeared forgot to clear the top part of his message which shows that the message was written by somebody else as a tool of propoganda. Naughty omets!!

14. These guys are a joke

15. The simple fact remains that SE and omets had/have a CF in place and therefore any zaft members with an omet name are then held answerable to said CF agreement. Omets should then either A: leave zaft and remove themselves from the war in all ways, or B: change their names and disassociate themselves from the omets.

16. If I had bothered to read back I would have seen this post, and not wasted my time with my other most recent post. Very well said and I agree 100%.

17. Lock requested

18. The king has spoken!!

19. All here this. By order of the omelette King tippytoeskitty. Mods are to lock this thread immediately.

20. Guess this thread didnt go the way he wanted jeje

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.