OMETS ARE IN THE OSW ON BEHALF OF ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TEPOZTECATI, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB, isnt it obvious that EggShells is the omet king

Name is a warning to all omelettes who dont follow Rule 3

2. 

I'd love to see these rules, there's bound to be one about patting your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time ! Lol

There's bound to be some Zaft vets / leaders / old boys watching this and thinking ' WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT??' 

3. I.hear tell apoc stomped on omets here a while back and now the king is calling them to jump into this osw with zaft/apoc i would love to be part owner of the marketplace when this anoucement whent out i bet omets everywhere was giving there creditcard number to google to get 20 noob to do a name change and waving by by to the king lolo

4. Holy **** I want an omelette so bad right now

5. Welcome to the Party OMETS.

Do you want a fresh fat sausage, or a omelette?

6. Dont you mean them old Zaft boys go: WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT First Talk Then

Surely there must be plenty of face palm there

I can only Imagine King Omelette going to Harpo.. "Stand back, we got this **** handled" we war "on behalf of you"

7. there's an omet sitting at the clan -house of night- #4, maybe he didn't hear your call oh might king.

8. Are Quiches and Frittatas considered Omelettes???

9. Even though both these dishes are eggsellent, no they aren't.
    They are however better than omelettes

10. A little opportunistic jumping in if you ask me, couldn't handle apoc on your own ? Zaft can't handle on their own , so your having a sausage party together to feel better about getting your ass kicked

11. I got nothing.. I mean seriously, can't stop laughing. This **** CRACKED me up.. Maybe that's EGGxactly what "The o' mighty king" wanted. Lmfao

ДPФCДLУPSΞ
    IΓS Д MДCHIИΞ ΓHIИG

12. Ouch.......I did try to tell them to handle this one guy whos basically destroyed there reputation differently but they wouldnt listen. This is sadly the result . I dont think ive seen a bigger fail thread yet. Maybe in time we shall see if they can bring that credibility back will be interesting .

13. That would be a no!

Although he'll go down in kaw history for the funniest ( albeit unintentional ) thread ever! 

14. 1..2.. Apocalypses coming 4 u 3..4.. Zaft will be no more 5..6..Harb got his fix 7..8..Harb got laid out stait 9..10.. after Zaft hunting Omets again

15. Ya know I think I know eggsactly what the omelets are doing. Trying to stay relevant by joining an osw where if course they're hitting their ebs about as hard as daft

16. Zaft sotra, they have lots of omelettes in their clan, housing the enemy!

17. I can't take this seriously .. 

18. hey! i slayed ***** at 7th grade dances while the orher guys were at the side 

19. Dear OP,
    I sincerely thank you for making this thread. I laugh harder with each page and new post. Glad to see humor in a war game. ️

20. I have to agree this thread really made light the osw bar none this is the funniest thread i have ever seen i will never beable to take a omet serious again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.