OMETS ARE IN THE OSW ON BEHALF OF ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TEPOZTECATI, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im sure your father spoke e same way.:)

2. Omets......never heard of them -_-

3. At least I know who my father is. 

4. dude. i aint your dad. ask yo mama. there was a bunch mr internet thug. :)

5. The OMET loyalty is to the clan first, than to OMETs in general. I have not seen a circumstance where they conflict except when the other side tries to manufacture a conflict. For example, an OMET in APOC will fight for APOC BUT not hit an OMET in ZAFT and vice versa. An OMET in ZAFT will keep the secrets of ZAFT (under our second rule) and not share it outside with other OMETs. If an OMET was found to violate these rules all OMETs would go after that OMET and any alts or mains we can locate.

6. ...you must be from the same village Roni's from 

7. To reiterate that point again...

8. dunno who roni is. but ok. :) have a nice day commenting on wars you were neber a part of. :)

9. At this point I thought that this where they shut down the forums.....then I clicked on his profile and found out that he was a stateless alt -_-

10. Just stop...

11. BAHAHA!!! and how do you know I'm not? (DUMBASS) 

12. This is a joke right?

13. I supposedly warred the omets. They gave me like 5 inc and then disappeared. And I think I walled most of them. Yeah, all five of them :lol:

14. Lmao then what's the point in even being a Omet you guys enforce loyalty to the clan they are already loyal to °.○

15. This is Nice and all, but the entire problem is;
    A.) The possibility of a mole exists whether your pride admits it or not and
    B.) Whether you want to admit it or not your loyalty is to your OMET rules first, just because Rule 1 is loyalty to the clan you sit in first it still is within loyalty to the OMETs that this is done, not through loyalty to the clan or alliance sitting in.

I Also have friends everywhere across KaW, I don't need to make public that we are some ultra non-alliance and set rules to our friendship and services and then pretend we are individuals when someone calls us out of being friends. I just don't get the ridiculousness of the roleplay you guys do. To each their own.

But I would say this, since you guys do consider yourself an organized group and you do negotiate treaties with other organized groups maybe then you should start acting like all the other players on the table. OMETs as an entity had a negotiated CF. Just like ZAFT had a negotiated CF with Apoc. ZAFT LB (former) Harb decided he was outside these rules. Apoc showed him he wasn't. OMETS are no different. You either are subject to your negotiated CFs or not.

16. I'm still waiting for the omelets and zaft to realize we are in an osw

18. Erm actually history is littered with victory flukes by well revered warrior nations ...

English v French Battle of Agincourt
    America v Japan Battle of Midway
    Japan v the Mongol nation when hurricanes prevented the Mongols

Etc etc

Nice 'Braveheart' reading but, erm, Nope ️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.