No Match Up.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Should I get a match up if I take 24 brand new accounts into war?

You're not getting match ups because you're trying to rig the system in your favor.

Well it was a smart move when it first happened but now ata caught on and they want to keep "clan integrity" in check as best as possible.

2. These aren't brand new accounts lol

3. Proph, what do you mean? We just got friends together who are the best of the best at war. We are a clan like any other.

Just so happens everyone in here knows how to war.

-val

4. Val no you're not.

Your whole clan has flipped build and or dropped build to try and sort some UN fair advantage over the noobs you fight.

Real warriors? Lol.

5. Yeah we are real warriors proph. Got a problem?

6. lol oh noes don't DTS me bro

7. Dun be jealous of the GHT build 

-val

8. Dun be upset your exploiting build gets you no match ups

- Pro

9. Exploiting build?

10. I need to remove all my articles of clothing because the temperature in here is rising at a dramatic rate.

11. Our clan was actually made to counter clans like GHC.

-val

12. Omg no match up here either aaaarrrrrr lol :) it prevents unfair match ups people complained unfair matchs they got no match system now complaining about it wow debs can't win lol just bad luck it is every clan will get them lol

13. Taka gets no match, were screwed gets no match. Are they exploiting builds too?

14. iProp : i know you were talking to me when you said "Drop your build , flip your build" well KaW and my build was boring me to tears so i changed my build. Nothing wrong with that.

15. 20% no match today

16. Doesn't matter. ghc is another example of a stacked clan doing all they can to tip the odds in their favors.

17. Yes but 3 in a row could stop us getting items

18. Rolling dice I would never address you directly. I was referring to your whole clan don't flatter yourself. Get back to posting pics of yourself of forums. Now be gone

19. Well, the other option would be to match you against a much larger clan/a much smaller clan where the smaller one would feel completely rigged for losing all the mith/pots. You would then complain about fail match up system...

20. I'm still sure there's clans can be matched lol tcc should get sotra again lmfao here lol