No Match Up.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Proph..

Alts. Main is in a clan that's been in far more OSW than your clan  so don't pull them strings

2. Lmao more osw than 46. Bahahahahahahahaa.

What a fail group you lot are

3. Is clan hoping to get items consider leaveing ...if so I left my main over 20 times XD but I been their for a long time :)

4. Please specify osw's 46 and 2 has participated in 

5. I think it's pretty loyal to change name, and alter builds. Also, this isn't an exploit..

6. OP: your grief is very undestandable...But try to organise your clan in a way that you get a match-up, by that i mean check the common numbers; 35-40 is popular :)

7. You noobs should really learn your kaw.

Thanks for a qualification list of osw you've been in Val.(on my wall). We done those too. Most at the same time.

And I truly hope you can back up those threats you throw my way. I'm really a scared over here. Like really.

8. Devs should make plunder from hitting "land based" so that anyone who's got 40-50 lands regardless of what buildings they have (guilds) pay about 60-70m when you hit em in EStoc Wars.

Oh and if you wanna complain bout no matches you should take a look at Station-Hiney's thread complainin bout BFA in match-ups.

9. Proph. I've been playing for nearly 3 years(dif account)

10. DarkAce way of Doing things- respectful, kind, and gives good constructive criticism that can be used
    iProphet way- act like a Bad ass to feel good about himself 

11. Then get an account that looks like it and quit trying to score easy wins against noobs.

12. :roll: tread off track ( waits for lock )

13. Proph if you would like to talk about the purpose of the clan feel free to follow and pm me. I have been at work and unable to post, This thread has degraded to squabbling so ill stay off of it.
    Happy kawing
    Martyr

14. Ya really the no match things sucks a lot. Please take it away. I'd rather have a unfair war and lose rather then nothing. This is another no match again. 3rd time