No Match Up.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. So Taka is an exploit clan because they got no match up ? ( twice )

2. Yep. We where hoping to match GHC Silent killers... But nooooo.

-val
    Have to use my name now... Since we have 20 other worms

3. This tread is geting off topic /)_(\

4. As I previously said before, I need to remove my articles of clothing because the temperature in here is rising at a dramatic rate.

-Jaaaaaa

5. No this is not the thread to post pictures. That thread is way dead.

6. Guess he never answered mine.

iProph, is Taka and we're screwed exploiting builds too? They haven't got a match in 2 wars either.

7. Yes Val I already said we're screwed is a stacked clan. I know you little kids have a hard time catching stuff t first glance so take a second look.

As for Taka, idk what to say. It happens.

8. And if you want to get into yes taka was exploiting back in the "hax0r" day. As for now idk haven't looked but if more clans were true to themselves instead of rushing out to start stacked EE clans then taka would have had a problem I bet.

9. Lmao at your clans piss poor attempt to hit me. Yeah true warriors over there. Don't let the iProphet get under your skin

10. Ip your getting hit too 0.0

11. Proph.

Your getting mixed up lmfao. I didn't ask whether taka or screwed was exploiting.

-val.

12. And no, no CLAN, Member. A member. Don't know why he is, since we've got another clan in CA...

-val

13. Proph, putting up towers is a way of cheating the system to you?

14. Proph you might want to shut up now before you embarrass yourself like you did in the BH/LR thread

15. He called me VAL lmao

16. Lmfao huber, never knew your where a val

17. Bahahaha. You fail crybabys.

Real warriors don't have to stack a clan to get an EE match up they can win.

Real warriors have clan loyalty be it EE osw or ebs, they stay with their clan through the ups and downs.

Real warriors don't drastically change build for a unfair advantage against noobs.

Real warriors don't cry in the forums.

18. Are towers cheating? ...0.0 I'm planing on buying some

19. How long most of you been playing kaw?

Why you running around with builds of players that have been around for 4-5 months?

Challenging noobs the only thing you guys good at?

20. I don't think anybody has left... 